It's in the trees! It's coming! (thickets) wrote in adventchildren_,
It's in the trees! It's coming!
thickets
adventchildren_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Victory Fanfare ringtone

I've wanted to have the Victory Fanfare music as my ringtone like Loz for the longest time, but I was nervous about downloading ringtones off of the net. A friend of mine introduced me to this site, which you can use to upload mp3 files and send them to your phone as a text message for free (you just have to wait a long time -- for me it was about 120 minutes -- for them to send it if you don't pay). So I experimented with it last night and tada! Now I finally have it as my ringtone.

If anyone is interested in trying to do it, I uploaded the little three second clip of the fanfare to SendSpace if you haven't got it: here. I was afraid it would sound like it ended kind of abruptly, (but if I made 4 seconds long then the post-fanfare/EXP totalling music started), but it sounds good on my phone. When you are uploading it on the website, I recommend you set the time for the ringtone to 4 seconds, so that there's a little pause between each ring.

Enjoy! I hope somebody finds it useful. :D Now if I only I could flip my phone open like Loz does (I'm scared of it flying out of my hands and breaking, haha ...)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments