Valse de la Nuit (operafantome) wrote in adventchildren_,
Valse de la Nuit
operafantome
adventchildren_

Advertising and Icons

Hey guys~. :D I'm new to the community but certainly not new to the Final Fantasy or Advent Children fandom. ^^

Anyway, I'm posting for two reasons, the first being some advertising~! Currently I play Kadaj over at two fantastic RP'S, i_s_l_a_n_d_rp and tabloid_rp. They are both multi-fandom, but they're very active, tons of fun, and there's a fairy good amount of AC characters at Island, room for tons more at Tabloid. Personally I would LOVE a Rufus for Kadaj to play with because we totally need one. At both RP's no less. XD; I think over at Island it still lists us as having a Rufus, but I was talking to the person yesterday and they DID in fact drop him for another character, and the list hasn't been updated in a while because there's so many apps and whatnot. ^^

But anyway, a good selection of AC characters more at Tabloid and a handful still up at Island. Someone apply and I'll love you forever. <3

Annnd I also bring icons, so this post doesn't seem too hopeless! Which I x-posted a while back the AC icon community, but that's okay. XD; I think.

[19 Kadaj Icons]

They're all Kadaj because for some reason he is the only character I can make icons for? More realistically, the only character I had decent caps for at the time. XD;

Anyway, uh, yeah! *runs away now*
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments