deathsguitarist (deathsguitarist) wrote in adventchildren_,
deathsguitarist
deathsguitarist
adventchildren_

Hello! This is my first post here, and I just wanted to say hi, and share a creation of mine with you. =) Alright well, I don't know if this is okay here, but I consider it fan art, even though its not drawn, but made out of fabric. <br />I have recently restarted my plushie business, and made this Vincent as a gift for my boyfriend, an absolute FF fan. But, I would love to know what everyone thinks! I am currently finishing up a Reno and am looking forward to making more within the next month! <br /><br />I am currently open for all serious commissions, I have been sewing for over 13 years, and I can make just about anything that stands like a human, Although I am willing to draw up designs for certain animals/characters as well.<br /><br />Character plush [12 inches tall with fully detailed face/ clothing] start&nbsp;at $35 and the price raises depending on the size you request and the&nbsp;level of detail needed. I am open to negociation, and I am a reasonable person!!&nbsp;<br />Payment for plushie and shipping is due prior to shipping of the plushie [much like an ebay auction], via paypal preferably. <br /><br />br />
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 21 comments