?

No account? Create an account

23 July 2004 @ 10:27 am
Heehee  
It makes me so happy to read about FF7 making a come back. I remember when I was little and it was just coming out(I'm 17 now,I was about 10 when it came out) and I remember how scarily obsessed I was with that game. And I still, ALMOST remember the commercial. All I really remember was that some part in the commercial it said"You can alwas hit the reset button". Ha. Anyways. I am hoping to god all of this is going to be just as amazing as FF7 was, because lets face it, ever since 7 Final Fantasy has taken an unfortunaute downhill route. 8,9 and 10 werent so bad.(well...I wasent a fan of 9 and 10 very much) But they were definetly no FF7. This is all so exciting!!!!!
I didn't like 10 much because they got away from the dialog boxes and went to voices. I dont know a whole heck of alot about this new FF7 stuff, but I am hoping to god they don't give everyone voices. Well...er., of course they will give them voices for the movie. But I ment for the game. And I hope you can go everywhere in the new game that you can in FF7. Heehee. But someone told me BC is supposed to be for only playable on a mobil device. Now, what does that mean???It wont be on PS? If its not gonna be for PS, that'll suck..

Bethpollensalta on July 23rd, 2004 02:38 pm (UTC)
Erm... nice icon ^_^()

Yeah, I don't know what the BC deal is, either. A mobile phone game? Sounds really lame, and I wouldn't even know where to begin with that. I want a REAL game.
my cousin is a meerkat of strange angles: furies // eternal ;; sadriddled on July 23rd, 2004 02:39 pm (UTC)
Pretty much every Square Enix game these days has voice acting.

Before Crisis is a mobile phone game. Yes, that does mean it won't be on the Playstation. XD

There's a third FF7 "project" coming out, though, that seems to be a game involving Vincent. Can keep your hopes up that that one's PS~~
Matt_randallflagg_ on July 23rd, 2004 02:50 pm (UTC)
Wait, isnt the third one for the phone? I thought when everyone said 3rd project, they were refering to BC. As in FF7(from 97) is the first one, Advent children is 2 and BC is 3.o.O I guess I Was wrong.
(no subject) - riddled on July 23rd, 2004 03:35 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - frenzied_soul on July 23rd, 2004 10:42 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - riddled on July 24th, 2004 07:04 am (UTC) (Expand)
shinken on July 23rd, 2004 03:23 pm (UTC)
I was fast-forwarding through this videotape where I had taped the Video Music Awards one year from wayyyy back when, and I had passed something that looked really familiar so I went back just a bit and hit play and low in behold, It was the commercial for FFVII. :D I've kept that videotape just for the sake of that commercial.
(no subject) - absolutelyfatal on July 23rd, 2004 04:27 pm (UTC) (Expand)
got a soul to sell: Frankie-by _snitchbitchspuffboy on July 23rd, 2004 04:44 pm (UTC)
I was also around 10 years old when it came out! Before that I was a freaky Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo kid. FFVII was my first taste of Final Fantasy. I've been a Sephiroth minion since I was 10, which gives me a strange sense of pride.

I hate 8, love 9, and I want 10 and X2 to die. If video games could die....
Matt_randallflagg_ on July 23rd, 2004 05:17 pm (UTC)
I first started playing FF before PS came out. I started with FFIV( it was called II back then) but I didnt start playing when it FIRST came out. I started playing it around 8 or 9, so 3(6) was out by then also. II and VII have always been my favorites. And that whole cell phone thing is pissing me off. What are these people thinking?I dont understand it. do they just have an obsession with making stupid choices ever since VII. Do these people know how retarded it is to make a Final fantasy game for a fucking CELL PHONE? What is that?How on earth is it enjoyable? They just keep fucking up if you ask me. Its like a post-FFVII curse where everything just keeps getting shittier and shittier. I hope to Christ this third FF project does SOMETHING to build up from this stupid cell phone idea. Its like the Seinfeld curse. Where you had something amazing(such as FFVII) and then everything after that you try just doesnt work out and get as succesful as VII(refering to the cast of Seinfeld trying to go on and make new sitcoms after seinfeld ended that completely bombed). Man, I dont know, it just makes me so angry...
(no subject) - spuffboy on July 23rd, 2004 05:32 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - frenzied_soul on July 23rd, 2004 10:53 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - _randallflagg_ on July 24th, 2004 07:52 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - paradox777 on July 24th, 2004 12:23 am (UTC) (Expand)
mynameownsyou on July 24th, 2004 04:22 am (UTC)
..does that have anything to do with anything?
l337sanity on July 23rd, 2004 06:22 pm (UTC)
Am I the only one who thinks that they should leave FF7 alone (after the movie that is)? I honestly dont want 2 more games. Just let the series go out in its glory. Because there is quite a big chance that BC and the other Game (If it's just a game about vincent) will flop. I'm not saying I dont like Vincent (Because I do), but if the game isnt in direct relation to cloud and crew, starring cloud and crew. I really am not going to be looking forward to it. I'd rather have a direct sequel (to the game or movie) rather than a game thats a side or back story to one of the characters. I doubt I'm making much sense, but eh. Thats just my thoughts.
Xpseudomachine on July 23rd, 2004 06:32 pm (UTC)
Um. Your icon turns me on. ;___; *GUILTYKTHX*

-ahem. mod.
Summoner Yunasparkliediamond on July 23rd, 2004 10:07 pm (UTC)
The icon makes me stare....::Stares:: Its sucking me in!
(no subject) - _randallflagg_ on July 23rd, 2004 10:17 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - sparkliediamond on July 23rd, 2004 10:20 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - _randallflagg_ on July 23rd, 2004 10:28 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - mynameownsyou on July 24th, 2004 04:26 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - paradox777 on July 24th, 2004 12:30 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - mynameownsyou on July 24th, 2004 04:21 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - paradox777 on July 24th, 2004 08:21 pm (UTC) (Expand)
mynameownsyou on July 23rd, 2004 10:52 pm (UTC)
Huh? Oh, there was a post in there somewhere, I can't find it.
DCambrosewulf on July 24th, 2004 03:28 am (UTC)
Um. Breasts.
We were discussing breasts in FF7 right?
Matt_randallflagg_ on July 24th, 2004 07:08 am (UTC)
Tifa clearly would destroy the competition if there was ever a contest. Aeris coming in last. Well...lets give her SOME credit..I'm sure her breasts are bigger than Marlenes right? Yeah!Of course! See, there is something she could brag about...-.-*cough*
(no subject) - ex_morgue629 on July 24th, 2004 08:36 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ambrosewulf on July 25th, 2004 02:18 am (UTC) (Expand)
atone_ur_sins on July 26th, 2004 07:07 pm (UTC)
Your icon is unnerving, no offense o.o;;.

The children!!