?

No account? Create an account

22 July 2004 @ 09:57 pm
Newbie w/weird insights..  
I'm new, but I'm not very good in doing introductions so I'm going to go ahead and skip all that mumbo jumbo before I start acting like my cousin (atone_ur_sins) when she introduced herself here.

Anyway, earlier today I've been wondering on what kind of voices the producers would use to play as the Silver Haired Men - Sephy clones, and um -ahem comes to a weird conclusion- wouldn't it be funny if Arnold Schwarzenegger was the voice of Loz? O.o I can just see it now...

Scene 1

Loz: Vote for me for governor of California! (My state, whee!!)

Scene 2

After beating up Rude in the FF movie...

Loz: I'll be back.

xD Yeah it's weird, something I thought of to amuse myself and my cousin. Sides' Loz is kind of an Arnold clone, or so they say ^_^;.

Current Mood: amusedamused
Current Music: Mr. Governor - Malufunkshun Boyz

mynameownsyou on July 23rd, 2004 08:21 am (UTC)
What if it was the Governator in there? MADtv has done lots of sketches that had him do voice acting, maybe he finally took it in consideration.
divine_angel143 on July 26th, 2004 09:15 pm (UTC)
Haha really? I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happens.
R. Kasahara: Illogical Thoughts - TsengxAerisblueshinra on July 23rd, 2004 01:28 pm (UTC)
Loz isn't that beefy o_O;

I think Ving Rhames would do a good job as Loz. Hmm... maybe Mark Hamill as Yazoo and... I can't think of anyone for Kadaj.
divine_angel143 on July 26th, 2004 09:17 pm (UTC)
Kadaj will forever be a mystery XD. Yup, I agree, Loz isn't that beefy, but good enough. As for Yazoo, his voice would have to be soft and mysterious, sort of like Cloud's voice in Kingdom Hearts. It would be kind of weird to have someone loud to play Yazoo, lol.
atone_ur_sins on July 26th, 2004 09:12 pm (UTC)
ARNOLD IS THE VOICE OF LOZ!!! YOU NITWIT!!!
divine_angel143 on July 26th, 2004 09:18 pm (UTC)
YOUR A NITWIT YOU NITWIT XP!
divine_angel143 on July 26th, 2004 09:18 pm (UTC)
Stop stealing my icons!