Kiaran "Koichi" Dryaalis (sakuragemeaux) wrote in adventchildren_,
Kiaran "Koichi" Dryaalis
sakuragemeaux
adventchildren_

Challenge me, people!

Okay. I am one bored chick and have horrible, horrible writer’s block with my KadajxYazoo fic, Iridium. So, to get my mind off that writer’s block, I am posting this.

*ahem*

I want people in this community to challenge me. Give me reason to write. I will write a one-shot FFVII fic for anyone who comments to this entry. There are a few rules, but they’re simple.

Rules:
1. Supply either a character or couple. The couple can be of any kind; het, yaoi, yuri (though I warn you, I'm not a very good yuri-writer), even crack-couples.
2. Supply one sentence of the story to get me started. If you want to specify where in the story it will be (ie; start, middle, end), you may do so.
3. Tell me if you want it PG (cute and fluffy or somewhat depressing), PG-13 (little violence, lime, etc) or R (lemons, or angst-ridden)
4. Keep it within the game or Advent Children. I am so unfortunate that I have not seen Last Order or Dirge of Cerberus. So, if you want a Dirge of Cerberus fic, talk to someone else.
5. Be patient with me. I will eventually post the one-shots here for y’all to see, but I’m not a super-fast writer. I’m only human.

That said, it has begun.

~Koichi

PS: I may or may not put a limit to how many people I'll write the one-shots for. We'll see.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 37 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →