?

No account? Create an account

29 June 2004 @ 04:16 pm

Hi all. Just joined.
I'm actually at camp, and convinced my friend to download the AC trailer (all like 6 versions that there are) onto her computer. It was great, because everyone in the room goes "oooo....pretty..." at the same time whenever we play it.
(Yes, there are like 6 version. Mayne are just slightly different, but I'm counting like with and without subtitles...etc...)

On the American AC website there is the theories page, you all know? With the 'what do you think about the WCP....SHM....etc' threads. Well, if you read some of the theories it is rather amusing.

My favorite is that someone thinks Cloud might be the WCP... and hit me with a dead fish if they are right... but last time I saw him he didn't need a wheelchair.

Below the cut is a theory my friend and I pasted together. Yes, this is actually just a way to waste time at camp.

We think Lucrecia might be the WCP. It would be really cool if she was. We are convinced, however, that the wcp is some incarnate of JENOVA. So, yes, rabid-ARGH-Aeris-is-alive fans, it could be Aeris... but only on the condition she was used by JENOVA. We suppose.

I suppose Yazu- Kadaj and Lozz are clones, but I hate the 'clone' theories with a passion. Even though it is probably true. That is, unless they are more like siblings than clones. Then its ok.

We believe that the sickness in AC is like a cancer or a mental disease. And it has made people angry and doubtful as most plague-like things do. We're not quite sure on the 'raising an army' theory but it is highly possible.

If Lucrecia is the WCP, then that would explain why Vincent is there are opposed to other characters (in the trailer). And if Lucrecia was possessed or used by JENOVA it would explain the clones (for lack of a better 3-term) appearance and behavior. For the longest time I thought Kadaj and Yazu were Sephiroth with different hair).

The plot is what confuses me :D.

If you haven't seen the Japanese website, GO.
Its much prettier and more informative than the American one (I find).
Its a square-enix related site if you can't find it.

So pretty *squee*

Current Mood: amusedamused

Xpseudomachine on June 29th, 2004 10:55 pm (UTC)
Welcome to the community. :33 *CHU*

-Mod
asuras on June 30th, 2004 07:45 pm (UTC)
I've been squeeing and converting for the past while... and I never knew this community existed... *feels stupid*

XD.

I feel welcome.
still some telenovela: i'll wanna scream with you.twelve5 on June 30th, 2004 12:13 am (UTC)
That would be so cool if Aeris was under Jenova's control. But she's probably too holy or something. hehe.

Welcome! :D
asuras on June 30th, 2004 07:46 pm (UTC)
Probably.

Nyak. But you never know... maybing dying gets rid of some of your holiness?