Kazuu (paraphrenic) wrote in adventchildren_,
Kazuu
paraphrenic
adventchildren_

• Mood:
  • Music:
Alright folks, got somethin' for ya. If this has been posted here recently, lemme know and it's gone.

A lot of you might have already seen/read this, but I thought that for those who haven't, it might be interesting. Basically, it's a detailed FAQ about certain confusing aspects of FFVII and Advent Children. Incredibly informative and in-depth, I wonder now if this guy has a life or not... but for the sake of curious otaku, I'm glad he's as nerdy as he seems to be. =P

Keep in mind that a lot of this is his own theory, BUT he manages to back 95% of it up with references to the game, and even a few game/movie screenshots thrown in. It's excellent for newbs to AC, newbs to FFVII, and even veterans who were still a little "duh??" on some parts of the game and movie... like me. Aheh.

Here it be: http://faqs.ign.com/articles/657/657331p1.html

Again, keep in mind that much of this is theory-based. He's not saying anything here is absolute, so don't be all "OMG WTF that's not true he's retarded WUT!"

Anyway. That's all.

*slinks away*

PEE ESS - Don't mind the crappy formatting in the FAQ. It's not very reader-friendly ((I say this because we're usually spoiled with colors, bold, and italics everywhere)), so you kinda have to keep an eye out for topic changes and such. =P
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments