morning glory ☆ (ex_24cylind) wrote in adventchildren_,
morning glory ☆
ex_24cylind
adventchildren_

• Mood:
  • Music:

More Finger Puppets

So I have some pics of the other finger puppets I made, except I'm only posting pics of Reno and Rude since all the other pics came out like total shit since I had to take them with a disposable camera. So yeah, they're kinda washed out and I tried to fix them as much as I could, but I have no patience today. I would like to post the pics I took of Loz and Kadaj, but like I said; they came out like shit cause kodak sucks.

EDIT I lied. Post now has pics of Loz, SHM+kaasan and The Turks. Cause I just can't say no to you guys.

Reno, who has turned out the best of all the ones I made. Second best is Loz who I can't show off alkjfgakldsfjklsaf *seethes*

Rude and Kaasan taken simply because kaasan mentioned that she thought Rude was the most handsome Turk and so I figured it'd be good to get a pic of Rude macking on Kaasan. Yup.

Even though you can't really see it, Loz's hair it all nice and poofy and I like it. I fixed up his eyes with photoshop and in reality, they're a bit brighter and more green.

All three of the SHM complete with Kaasan box. And yes, Kaasan can be held by all the puppets. I had to sacrifice a hair tie to accomplish that.

All four Turks, yey :D Tseng's head looks smushed cause I finished him at 7:30am on no sleep. He doesn't look quite so stupid in real life though :x

I'll have better pics on friday since my friend is coming up for Yaoicon and she's bringing her digital camera.
Subscribe

Recent Posts from This Community

• [Fic] Fly Away

Title: Fly Away Fandom: Final Fantasy VII Characters: Sephiroth, Hojo, Aerith, Genesis, Angeal. Rating: R Word Count: 4197 Contents: Offscreen…

• Final Fantasy merchandise sale

Hi! I've got a doujinshi art book from the series for sale at my page. Also have Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini Balthier and Fran figures. Take a…

• Sims 2 requests and questions

So, as far as the requests go, there is this website which used to have objects and skins for FF7 and even CC, but now they're no longer up. Some of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 20 comments

Recent Posts from This Community

• [Fic] Fly Away

Title: Fly Away Fandom: Final Fantasy VII Characters: Sephiroth, Hojo, Aerith, Genesis, Angeal. Rating: R Word Count: 4197 Contents: Offscreen…

• Final Fantasy merchandise sale

Hi! I've got a doujinshi art book from the series for sale at my page. Also have Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini Balthier and Fran figures. Take a…

• Sims 2 requests and questions

So, as far as the requests go, there is this website which used to have objects and skins for FF7 and even CC, but now they're no longer up. Some of…