Dymatrex (shadow_sasuke) wrote in adventchildren_,
Dymatrex
shadow_sasuke
adventchildren_

• Mood:

True Advent Children Style Sub File!

Well, I was supposed to get some more reviews to the people that I gave the sub file to test view it.

...Well, then I figured, what the hell...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you...

TRUE ADVENT CHILDREN STYLE SUB FILE

Yeah, here it is, kiddies. Those of you who have the soft sub file for Advent Children know how to work this.

If anyone doesn't, please comment about it, or IM me about it, and I'll tell you how to do it steb by step.

In any case, ENJOY TRUE ADVENT CHILDREN STYLE!!!

And feel free to comment here or IM me with suggestions that I could fix or change for a possible Version 2! I say this because some scenes were hard to work with. You'll see whcih ones.

NOTE: THE SUB FILE HAS THE NAME OF THE ORIGINAL SUB FILE, SO IF YOU TRY TO PUT THIS FILE WITH THE ORIGINAL SUB FILE, IT MAY REWRITE IT. PUT THIS FILE IN IT'S OWN SEPERATE FOLDER!!!!

---EDIT---

Okay, so here is what you do:
1)Go and download tbe free version of BSPlayer from this site:
http://www.bsplayer.org/index.php?p=download&PHPSESSID=4a05975cb318160a69a1035364eb5d6a
2)Install BSPlayer
3)Play Advent Children in BSPlayer
4)When the movie starts, drag the sub file over the player control hud and drop it.
5)After you do that, the sub file SHOULD work with it.

Hope that helps!

---EDIT #2---

ANOTHER NOTE: THIS SUB FILE IS NOT THE OFFICIAL FANSUB FILE THAT WAS MADE AFTER THE MOVIE WAS FIRST PUT ON THE NET. THIS IS A FANSUB/FUNSUB, SO DO NOT GET IT CONFUSED WITH THE OFFICIAL FANSUB!

Just felt the need to point that out...
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 44 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →