Blur Baby Sotong (fossilang3l) wrote in adventchildren_,
Blur Baby Sotong
fossilang3l
adventchildren_

Asking for screencapy (making Icon)... DONE!

Funny thing happened today

I was in lecture today, and my professor was going 'gay-bite', 'gay-bite' when it was supossed to be 'giga-byte'.
The 'gay-ness' lead to the thought of balls.
Which lead to the thought of Yuffie and balls.
Which then lead to 'ball-less' Cloud....
At that moment I snickered at that thought (and almost get into trouble with my lecturer who was RIGHT in FRONT of me. I blame the 'ball' icon I made last night)

Anyway, I'll be coming out with an icon based on that inspiring when I get home, unless someone can get me a cap (or a few) of where cloud get stab by Sephy, the sword in shoulder part. It's the only part I'm missing, and I don't have the show on my laptop to cap it myself. Then I have to scale down the size of the file (Damn the 40kb limit.)

Edited
The file size was going waaaayyyy over the limit (and it's still incomplete. Gosh!) so I cap it down to 1/2 the idea I wanted to do. But do watch out for a version 2 (after I figure how to squeeze the whole thing together)
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Edited 2
Yeahhh it's done. Thanks to hydrangea or this ver.2 icon would take 3 hour+ (going home) to complete.

Image hosted by TinyPic.comNOT LJ Friendly (75.4kb)
Image hosted by TinyPic.comLJ Friendly (40kb)

Edited 3
I just realised how very difference pictures look on my laptop then on home desktop. My laptop makes every picture look good. My Desktop is more honest (O.o)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 15 comments