:*: anj-ness is love :*: (silver_anj) wrote in adventchildren_,
:*: anj-ness is love :*:
silver_anj
adventchildren_

• Mood:
  • Music:

FFVII: AC Digging Deeper

Just thought I'd share my favorite part of the movie.. andddd also about Cloud's amazing sword. ^^

Sephiroth: "What is most important to you? I'll be glad to take it away."
Cloud feels the pain of the sword buried in his shoulder.
Sephiroth: "Would you give me the happiness of stealing it from you?"
[Flashbacks + More Fight scenes]
Cloud: "I pity you who understand nothing."
Sephiroth: "Hmph."
Cloud and Sephiroth flies up to fight again.
Cloud: "There is nothing that isn't important."
(If anyone's got the romaji version of this scene.. I'd love you forever if you comment it here. Weeee~!)

Wow.. look at how Square combines so many AMAZING fight scenes.. cutting-edge animation.. to-die-for characters we can relate to.. and such great dialogue and depth in a movie. Just.. amazing. I wanna work for them. ^^

Speaking of AC.. remember Cloud's super multipurpose swiss-knife formally called the First Tsurugi? Well.. here's a better dissection of the amazing sword: Click Here.
Subscribe

• [Fic] Fly Away

Title: Fly Away Fandom: Final Fantasy VII Characters: Sephiroth, Hojo, Aerith, Genesis, Angeal. Rating: R Word Count: 4197 Contents: Offscreen…

• Final Fantasy merchandise sale

Hi! I've got a doujinshi art book from the series for sale at my page. Also have Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini Balthier and Fran figures. Take a…

• Sims 2 requests and questions

So, as far as the requests go, there is this website which used to have objects and skins for FF7 and even CC, but now they're no longer up. Some of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 21 comments

• [Fic] Fly Away

Title: Fly Away Fandom: Final Fantasy VII Characters: Sephiroth, Hojo, Aerith, Genesis, Angeal. Rating: R Word Count: 4197 Contents: Offscreen…

• Final Fantasy merchandise sale

Hi! I've got a doujinshi art book from the series for sale at my page. Also have Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini Balthier and Fran figures. Take a…

• Sims 2 requests and questions

So, as far as the requests go, there is this website which used to have objects and skins for FF7 and even CC, but now they're no longer up. Some of…