mystickeeper (mystickeeper) wrote in adventchildren_,
mystickeeper
mystickeeper
adventchildren_

Background Info. Necessary for AC?

Look! It is an entry that does not contain fanfiction, icons, screencaps, links, lyrics, nor opinions of the games! What could it be?

Well, I'm in college and tonight in my dorm's Sci-Fi/Fantasy group, we're watching Advent Children. Most of the people who are going to be watching it have never played the game, and I am responsible for providing them with enough background to appreciate the movie.

My question to you all is what should I tell them?

I think that the introduction of the movie effectively sets you up for knowing who Sephiroth is, what Shinra is, and the Planet surviving Meteor.

I don't think it's necessary to know the side characters' back stories, and by that I mean Cid, Cait Sith, Vincent, Yuffie, and Barret. I mean, I can explain Marlene by saying, "Barret adopted her - the end." "Denzel is this kid who has randomly showed up and lives with Tifa and Cloud and Marlene."

Mainly what I need to explain is Cloud's relationships with Tifa, Zack, Aeris, and Sephiroth. What is a good way to do this? (PS: We're probably going to hook my laptop up to the bigass TV, so I might be able to use images as a teaching device! I am so awesome!)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 25 comments