FATE (encodedfate) wrote in adventchildren_,
FATE
encodedfate
adventchildren_

This may be slightly off topic, but it pertains to the community.

blackkittikat and I just purchased webspace. If pseudomachine agrees to it and the rest of you feel the need, I'd like to set up a forum for the community. On the forum, you can post off topic, have open discussions, etc. There will also be a news section, a downloads section, and access to the IRC channel through the website (rather than going through the irc client crap I know you all hate).

You might be wondering why I'm doing this when theres already adventchildren.net. Well, for one, you can't download the trailers there. Since I "live" on ebay, I'll post links to auctions I happen to find. I'll also dedicate part of the forums to pictures from Otakon, members of the community cosplaying and such. And another thing, a lot of people have lost access to the forums for some reason or another. The rules will be easy to follow, as there aren't really any. No one will be banned, but you will be warned if you mess up, and before that we'll actually investigate the matter first.

The webspace is located at promyvion.com, and the link to the forums (when up) will be http://promyvion.com/acforums.

If you'd like to help, I'm on AIM as EncodedFATE. If you have any webskills (PHP, HTML, Flash movies, layouts, graphic editing) please PM me with an example and I'll get you an FTP and e-mail account. I'll be at Otakon after tomorrow and I'll be back on Monday. If you're attending as well, just find me and I'll take care of things. Those not attending... well, like I said, Monday.

Thanks,
FATE
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments