meiko_matsui (meiko_matsui) wrote in adventchildren_,
meiko_matsui
meiko_matsui
adventchildren_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Lets play a game?

Alright people time to play a game! What song reminds you of a certain final fantasy seven character or coupling? What do you picture while the song goes on? What you do is fill out this form it's as simple as that. It can be for any reason you want really, wether it be a plot your doing in a fanfiction or in a roleplay or just things from the game! Anyways!

Example--
Name of the Song:
Breaking the Habit.
Artist: Linkin Park.
Person, Coupling, etc.. It reminds you of: Sephiroth.
Why?: This was actually a music video I found for the anime Rurouni Kenshin. So it reminds me of Kenshin but it also made me think of Sephiroth. The scenes in the RK music video are very similair to how I envision some of Sephiroths past (Although, Kenshin Sephiroth didn't live in the 1800's. XD Nor was he a Samurai...XD) for the game and in a roleplay I'm doing with a friend.
What do you envision while hearing it?: Like I stated before, Sephiroth's past. Some things from when he went insane too. Like when it states "I don't know how I got this way
I'll never be alright" I think about Hojo and any testing he did on Lucrecia or maybe even on Sephiroth and such.

Oh, and be sure to link the song title to a site with the lyrics so we can read them. :P

I think that covers it!

Have fun~! See ya! n_n

Also posted at ff7 comm.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments