X (pseudomachine) wrote in adventchildren_,
X
pseudomachine
adventchildren_

Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII E3 2005 Impressions

While once each Final Fantasy game stood on its own, Square Enix has increasingly shown a willingness to revisit the worlds of certain games. A good example is what the company calls its Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, which includes the Advent Children movie in development, the Before Crisis game for mobile phones, and the upcoming Vincent-rich Dirge of Cerberus for the PlayStiaton 2. Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII is another game in the mix, an upcoming PlayStation Portable action role-playing game that Square Enix promises will "exceed the expectations of fans."

There aren't many details about the game available, but Square Enix did show an animated concept trailer. The trailer revolved around Zack, the soldier who fought alongside Cloud before the events of the original Final Fantasy VII. It showed a rendering of the Final Fantasy VII bit where Zack and Cloud spoke together, interspersed with images of Sephiroth going mad in Nibelheim and many scenes of Zack in battle. This suggests that Crisis Core will be a prequel to its source material, with Zack as the main character.

We'll continue to relate news about Crisis Core as it is made available, so keep watching this gamespace for details.

By Bethany Massimilla, GameSpot POSTED: 05/16/05 04:40 PM

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/crisiscorefinalfantasyvii/preview_6124931.html

That's hot.

I think next year I definitely want to go to E3. If I can. :/ Like.
I really wanted to go this year with a couple of you so that we could do an Advent Children report. But... There was like, no chance in hell of that happening lmao

-Mod
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments