?

No account? Create an account

14 March 2004 @ 10:18 pm
FFVII Humour  
I found this the other week or two and was glad to have read it again, because Its probably the only fan-fic that I have ever read that had me laughing so hard I thought I was going to bust a vital organ or something of the sort. There's 5 parts, its unfinished, and Hojo has a twin brother named Ralph. Its DEFINITELY worth a read. ;D

What the #%$&^-!, part 1

Current Mood: amusedamused

Suraganlvcifer on March 14th, 2004 07:30 pm (UTC)
OMG.

I remember reading this like.. years ago... awesome.

-Mod
shinken on March 14th, 2004 07:33 pm (UTC)
I was wondering where it was... and I managed to find it on a really old back-up disk when I first got my computer and a decent internet connection. I was like "Score!"
Suragan: neo WHO? // donnafreak <3lvcifer on March 15th, 2004 03:34 am (UTC)
XDDDDDDDDD

o_o

Do you happen to remember this fic.. there were like... a few in the series. Tales of the Turks or something.. I know theres another one out there like it but its not the same thing.

Anyway, Rufus was in them, too.. there was this one where this guy wanted to photograph Rufus and it was just so fking funny.. I forget the others. It was so good because the Turks and Rufus were just so in character. Rufus and his double-barreled shotgun.. oooooh yeah. ;)

-Mod
shinken on March 15th, 2004 08:02 am (UTC)
Hmmm..... that does sound familiar. I could probably search around for it. There was one that I read "Vincent Valentine The greatest Acid Rock Star that was great laugh. And this one has some good one's.... like "Foo's Clues". I'll let ya know if I find that Turks one, because I want to read it.
Suraganlvcifer on March 15th, 2004 12:31 pm (UTC)
Yeah, please please do. Because its hilarious.
shinken on March 15th, 2004 07:22 pm (UTC)
so far... no luck. Did you remember the kind of site it was on or anything?
Suragan: robin'd. // wldncrzy14lvcifer on March 16th, 2004 05:05 pm (UTC)
No, not at all. ._. Oh well. Lost forever~... one day I'll look in my collection of random papers that probably have families of unknown species growing on them in my stash in my bed. maybe its there somewhere..

-Mod
Flyckertubaplayerjk on March 15th, 2004 06:38 am (UTC)
That's just friggin hilarious