Shadow-Filled-Room (shadow_room) wrote in adventchildren_,
Shadow-Filled-Room
shadow_room
adventchildren_

• Mood:

Trailers transcribed. ^_^

Ano… Someone wanted transcribes of all the trailers… right? >_>;

…Well, here they are anyway. >__>;;;

All of the Transcribes below were done by me; shadow_room so if you use them anywhere please credit me… it took forever to write them out. T__T

Warnings: The text below the cuts will have spoilers for the trailers, obviously. >_> And also spoilers for some/all of what happened in the FFVII game, also obviously. But I thought I should stick this warning up anyway.

Disclaimer: Final Fantasy VII and FFVII: Advent Children are © (copyright) Square-Enix. I do not intend, nor ever intend, to make money off of these transcriptions, I’ve only written out what was said to help fellow fans, and make it easier to discuss what happens in the trailers/movie. Also, I have nothing to do with the people who fan-subtitled these trailers, so if you have questions on how to fan-subtitle stuff, don’t ask me, I have no idea how. >_>;;;

If there are any mistakes please don’t yell at me T__T I wrote everything out with a bad headache so there might be a few small ones… anyway, if anything is wrong with the text, let me know please, so I can fix my Word file…

Oh, and if the LJ-cuts don’t work (I’ve been having trouble with them not working lately, for some strange reason) please let me know and I’ll try and fix them somehow…

Trailer 1

Transcribed by: Shadow_Room / Shadow-Filled-Room

Video source: “Final Fantasy VII Advent Children trailer 1 [Ani-Kraze]”

Notes: If I feel that what is happening on-screen might have added some other meaning (or I just feel like describing what’s going on) to the words while they are being spoken they will be in: ( ) Also, Any name added in these: ( ) with a “?” added to it means that I wasn’t sure of who was talking. The first name is my best guess at who it is. If you think/know who the person really is, please let me know. ^_^;

~*~

Male voice (guy in the wheelchair(?) ): I hear that you’re living with the orphans. Wouldn’t you like to give those children a reason to smile again?

Male voice (guy in the wheelchair(?) ): Our ultimate goal is the resurrection of the world, Cloud.

Cloud: I don’t feel as if I can save anyone. Neither my family nor my friends; no one.

Aerith (?): “It’s okay to die,”-- do you believe that?

Vincent: There is something similar to the Life Stream that runs through our bodies. And that is fighting off the evil substance that is trying to take over.

Tifa: He’s probably planning to fight on his own.

Marlene (?): No! I want to see Cloud!

Cloud: I will live for you, as well… (looking at Zack’s sword) That’s what I have decided.

Male Voice (guy in the wheelchair (?) ): It seems that they have retrieved Jenova’s head.

Yazoo/Kadaj (?): A Reunion. You feel it too, don’t you?

Cloud: I think I just want to be forgiven (image of Sephiroth on screen). Yes, I want to be forgiven. (Image of Aerith being lowered into the water by Cloud)

Tifa (?): Were we… defeated by our memories?

(FFVII:AC logo)

(Sexy) Male voice: Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children.

[END]

~*~

Trailer 2

Video source: “Final Fantasy VII Advent Children trailer 3 [ACnet-SHS]”

Notes: If I feel that what is happening on-screen might have added some other meaning (or I just feel like describing what’s going on) to the words while they are being spoken they will be in: ( ) Also, Any name added in these: ( ) with a “?” added to it means that I wasn’t sure of who was talking. The first name is my best guess at who it is. If you think/know who the person really is, please let me know. ^_^;

~*~

Male voice: It’s been two years since that day. We began to hear the footsteps of the destroyed Midgar’s restoration.

Male voice: However, the mysterious disease Geostigma is consuming those trying to discover hope. Also a new enemy appears before Cloud.

Male voice: As he carries the burden of having those dear to him die, he takes up the sword once again.

Loz: Where’s mother?

Kadaj (looking sexy from behind, in his leather X3): I need Mother’s powers. Reunion needs it no matter what.

Marlene: Is Cloud sick?

Tifa: He’s planning to fight alone.

Marlene: Fight?

Tifa: No… he’s not planning to fight.

Vincent: The abominable one… who makes Heaven suffer… Jenova. If she wants to, she can revive Sephiroth.

Kadaj: The Planet is getting in everyone’s way. It’s trying to stop our growth!

Cloud: I… don’t think I can save anyone. (Cloud pauses for a few seconds) Anyone…

Aerith: You came… even though you’re about to fall apart, right?

(Someone (Cid?) growls)

(Yuffie grunts)

Kadaj: Yrrahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[END (of that part) ]

~*~

(Another trailer(?), same movie file (The words were spoken in English))

~*~

(Cloud lowers Tifa into the water)

Text: Two years later

(A trashed city… Midgar?)

Male voice: The planet breathes a cruel fate for men. (People waking around in the city)

Male voice: Children are always the first to suffer. (Kadaj ranting/talking to the kids)

Male voice: Geostigma… (Vincent in the glowy forest)

Male voice: Jenova… (Marlene clutching onto someone. Vincent?)

Male voice: Reunion… (Marlene, still clutching…)

Male voice: Children who have lost hope… (Kadaj talking to Loz and Yazoo)

Male voice: Respite for the soul… (Zack’s sword on the ground… with yellow flowers beside it, being blown away)

Male voice: And so, he takes sword in hand… once again. (Cloud walks up to Zack’s sword and places it back into the dirt)

(Motorcycle chase/fight)

(Tifa fighting Loz)

(Back to the chase/fight)

(Back to Tifa and Loz… he throws her against the wall, flower-petals float around, all pretty-like)

(The guy in the wheelchair and Kadaj are standing in what looks like a broken building/high-rise… Kadaj turns and looks at the guy in the wheelchair, while smiling/smirking)

(Loz and Yazoo(?) fire guns at Cloud, who is still on his bike)

(Cloud’s bike opens up and 6(?) swords are now ready for him to pull out and use… he drives toward Loz, Yazoo and Kadaj. Kadaj’s smirking.)

(It cuts to a fight between Kadaj and Cloud… it looks like they are in a wrecked town/city)

(And back to Tifa and Loz again… Loz is smirking.)

(Cuts to a fight between Cloud and Loz… it looks like they are in the forest… (DAMN Loz is fast…) and Cloud just got smashed. (*winces* That had to hurt…) Cloud goes flying from the force of Loz’s blow…)

(And back to Tifa AGAIN. >_> She’s still on the wall with the flower-petals floating all around )

(And now it cuts to the forest again… you see Loz for a second… and then Yazoo shoots at Cloud… )

(And, yes, Tifa again… (Will she never fall off of that wall? >_>; ) )

(Kadaj is smirking, his left hand is glowing… he whips it around behind him and shoots some kind of energy out… it looks cool…)

(Cloud’s feet walking… in Aerith’s church?)

Text: Is it for the children?

(Sephiroth in flames, looking down)

Text: For a memory?

(Camera moves up Cloud’s body, you can see his butt and a bit of his chest and arms now. Then it goes to Sephiroth in flames again; he looks up, all evil-sexy-like)

Text: Or

(Back to Cloud walking for a second… you can see some pretty stained-glass-windows… (That HAS to be a church…) then flames… and Sephiroth…)

Text: For himself?

(Close up of Cloud’s upper body. He walks by and turns to look at the camera; framed by light flowing in through the stained-glass-window behind him (so pretty…) )

(Sephiroth, in flames, turns and walks away)

(Split second of Zack’s sword jabbed into the ground)

(Screen goes black then the FFVII:AC logo comes up)

Male voice: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

(Cloud flying through the air on his motorcycle, something explodes behind him. The bike flings downward to the road, where Kadaj waits with his sword out. His and Cloud’s swords almost clash but the screen goes black before they can.)

[END]

~*~

Trailer 3

Video source: “Final Fantasy VII Advent Children trailer 3 [ACnet-SHS]”

~*~

(Phone rings)

Text: Square Enix Presents

(You see Tifa in a bar, cleaning up)

Tifa: He’s not here anymore.

Text: Directed by Tetsuya Nomura

Denzel: (laying in bed, with Marlene sitting next to it on a chair) Cloud… where is he?

(Tifa picks up the phone)

Guy in the wheelchair: (looking at Cloud) We are investigating Sephiroth’s influence on this world. What do you think we’ll find?

Marlene: (picks up dirty cloth/bandage and looks at Tifa) It’s the same as Denzel’s… Does this mean that Cloud’s sick too?

Tifa: He plans to fight alone…

Marlene: Fight?

Tifa: No… He’s not going to put up a fight at all.

Guy in the wheelchair: (looking at Cloud) Kadaj and his gang are young and fierce. Thus, they are extremely dangerous.

Cloud: (looking thoughtful(?) ) Kadaj…

Guy in the wheelchair: Only you can do this. Please, EX-SOLDIER Cloud. (in sarcastic/smug(?) tone of voice)

Loz: (driving down the road, beside Cloud) Where’s mother?

Yazoo (can’t tell for sure who it is): You’ve hidden her from us, haven’t you, brother?

Kadaj (looking sexy from behind, in his leather): We need Mother’s power. We need it for the Reunion, no matter what.

Marlene (backing away from Loz): Cloud!

Tifa (getting up from a flower-bed): Run!

Cloud: (winces and grunts in pain as Vincent fixes his hurt arm(?) )

Vincent (fixing clouds arm?): “Geostigma” occurs when your body has overworked itself purging the unpure, evil substances within.

Vincent (gets up, moves away from Cloud): Something that flows within our bodies resembles the Lifestream, which fights the evil substances that intrude within.

Kadaj (talking/ranting to kids): The Planet wants to stop us.

Kadaj (walks closer kids): It’s trying to halt our growth! (points at kids) And that’s why our bodies are racked with pain, and our minds are raped!

(You see Denzel in the crowd of kids)

Kadaj (smirking): However, I can save you all. So let us all go to Mother! (Starts glowing/putting out some kind of white energy/smoke) Fight with us and Mother, together as a family (you see Kadaj’s eye close up; it looks like a silted cat-eye) to bring this whole Planet down to its goddamned knees! (Weird white stuff/energy puffs out of him)

Cloud: (depressed(?) and talking with Tifa) I don’t think I can save anyone… no one.

Zack: (sitting in the back of a yellow truck?) Hey Cloud, what do you plan to do when we get to Midgar? We’re friends, right?

(Cloud lowers Aerith into the water)

Tifa (talking with Cloud): Were we overcome by our memories?

(Cloud driving in the forest)

(Cloud looks up, sees Denzel with cat-eyes, is shocked, falls/rolls over onto the ground, through the crowd of kids. His sword falls; stabbed into the dirt, just out of reach)

Kadaj: (leaning over, all smug-like, at Cloud) I knew you’d come!

Cloud: (interrupts quickly) I’m just here to get the kids…

Kadaj (walks around Cloud, waving his sword): This person here, I’m telling you… he’s actually your brother! (turns to kids) But then… (turns back to Cloud, looking intense) Regretfully… (puts the edge of his two-bladed sword under Cloud’s chin (Cloud looks REALLY pissed XD)) He betrayed us.

(Cloud, back to back with Aerith in a field of flowers)

Aerith (with her back to Cloud): So you’ve come, huh?

(Looking sad, Cloud looks over his shoulder slightly, at Aerith (his face looks so pretty!!))

(Screen goes to their feet)

Aerith: Even though by doing so, you’ll be torn apart…? (Places hand on Cloud’s left arm)

Vincent (in the glowing-tree place): The one delivered from the skies, an abomination like no other, Jenova. (Looking down at Cloud) Depending on it’s whim, a second Sephiroth can be created.

(Kadaj’s left arm glows, you see The Guy in the wheelchair, cuts back to Kadaj… he shoots some kind of… energy blast out of his glowing arm (it looks pretty even though he may have just killed/destroyed someone/thing with it >_>) )

(Some big… THING comes out of some white glowy stuff… it kinda looks like the Bahamut(sp?) Summon)

(Now you see Denzel… Barrett puts his metal hand on his shoulder… pushes him away a little, and starts shooting at some big monster)

Barrett (looking over his shoulder): Marlene’s okay, right? Right?!

(Red XIII (I forget his/her real name a_@) runs past and jumps onto the monster, biting and attacking it)

Monster: Growl. (XD)

Yuffie (jumps down from somewhere, grabs her weapon out of the air, and lands in front of Denzel and Tifa): Alright, who’s been messin’ with my Materia?

(Cid fights off some flying monsters, keeping them away from Denzel and Tifa)

(Rude and Reno are crouched down, the sliver-haired-boys gathered around behind them)

Reno (?): Hey, this is so much fun, isn’t it?

Rude/Reno (?): Fun my ass! (Attacks Yazoo?)

(in Aerith’s church(?) with the flowers… Kadaj runs his motorcycle over some of them)

Kadaj (looking down into a metal container that seems to have been damaged): Mother!

(You see monsters)

Tifa: Those strong feelings we had two years ago during the final battle…

(You see Cloud rush upwards with his sword out)

(Tifa in a ship, flying in the sky above the city(?) )

Tifa: It seems as if they have dulled somewhat, two years down the road.

(Cloud, rushing upwards again (Did he learn to fly or something? o_O?))

Tifa: But now, it seems as if they’ve been resurrected in Cloud.

(Cloud still rushing upwards, toward the big monster?)

Kadaj (leaning over, VERY upset): Yrrahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Back to Cloud and the monster…)

(Big explosion or something, then you see Cloud’s/Zack’s sword stuck in the ground)

(FFVII:AC logo pops up onscreen)

Male voice (Sephiroth?): I… …won’t be just a memory.

Text: Coming Soon

[END]

~*~

Trailer 4

Video source: “Final Fantasy VII Advent Children trailer 4 [ASource]”

Notes: If I feel that what is happening on-screen might have added some other meaning (or I just feel like describing what’s going on) to the words while they are being spoken, they will be described in: ( ) Also, Any name added in these: ( ) with a “?” added to it means that I wasn’t sure of who was talking. The first name is my best guess at who it is. If you think/know who the person really is, please let me know. ^_^;

Oh, and any names with “--” added to them, mean that the words were being spoken at the same time by two different people.

~*~

Cloud: I don’t think I can save anyone… no one.

Guy in wheelchair: We’re starting an investigation of the effects Sephiroth left.

Marlene: (picking up a dirty cloth/bandage) Is Cloud sick?

Tifa: He doesn’t plan to fight at all.

--Kadaj: Geostigma is thanks to Mother’s genes in the Lifestream.

--Vincent: Geostigma is the result of a system created to eliminate foreign substances within the body.

Tifa: (talking to Cloud) I understand. Even if we find the children, we might not be able to do anything… We might not even be able to get them back. That’s what you’re afraid of, right?

Zack: (sitting in the back of a yellow truck(?) ) When we get to Midgar, what will you do?

Male voice (Vincent?): (you see Cloud in the glowing forest, on his bike, crashing) Cloud, run!

Cloud: (outside of Aerith’s church(?), in the rain, holding his left arm like its hurt and bleeding, or because of that red/pink-ribbon) But… I let her die.

Kadaj: Unfortunately, he betrayed us. (Puts his sword under Cloud’s chin, Cloud looks REALLY pissed. XD)

Tifa: (in Aerith’s Church?) Run!

Denzel: *gasps in shock/fear*

(Tifa hits the wall after being thrown by Loz)

Guy in the Wheelchair: Please, EX-SOLDIER Cloud.

Cloud: I want to be forgiven. (It looks like he’s in the field of flowers with his back to Aerith, but I can’t be sure…)

--Barrett: Marlene’s alright, right?

--Marlene: Why don’t you listen to us?

Male voice (Guy in the Wheelchair(?) ) : Don’t you want to see them smile again?

Kadaj (?): Let’s visit Mother’s place together.

Vincent (?): This is about a fight.

Tifa: Were we overcome by our memories? (Sephiroth is partly on screen)

--Loz: Where’s Mother?

--Yazoo (?): You’ve hidden her from us, haven’t you brother?

Kadaj: We need Mother’s power. We need it for the Reunion, no matter what.

Vincent: (looking at cloud) If they want to, another Sephiroth could be created.

Kadaj (?): Within my memories, keep telling me! (This sentence doesn’t make much sense to me, but that’s what the subbs say…)

Kadaj: The Planet is interfering with us. It’s trying to halt our growth. Let’s join forces as a family and repay the Planet! (Talking to the kids)

Aerith: (with her back to Cloud, in a field of flowers) You came. Even though you feel like you’ll break, right?

Deep male voice (Loz?): They’ve concentrated the technology of ShinRA.

Male voice 2 (?): Reno, do it.

Reno (?): Alrighty. (He sounds so happy about whatever he has to do. ^^; )

Yuffie (???): Master, hurry!

Kadaj: (looking down into a container that looks damaged) Mother!

(Cloud flies(?) up, sword out, to attack a monster(?) )

Kadaj: (leaning over, VERY upset): Yrrahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tifa (?): Lets go, Cloud.

(FFVII:AC logo comes on screen)

Male voice (This may be the guy in the wheelchair and/or… Sephiroth?): I… won’t be just a memory.

(Image of Sephiroth, sword out, ready to attack, flickers on screen)

[END]

~*~

As you can see… for some reason I got more talkative/descriptive as I went through the trailers. Heh. >__>;;; Sorry. >___>;;;;

Anyway, hope this helps everyone. ^_^

…I’m now off to bed; I’ve stayed up all of yesterday and all of last night and my head really, really hurts. T_T
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 35 comments