?

No account? Create an account

14 March 2004 @ 09:28 pm

OMFG, I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING THAT I FORGOT ABOUT IN FF7.

I totally forgot about that guy, Dean. DEAN. REMEMBER HIM? THE GUY AT COREL PRISON THAT KILLS HIMSELF AND HE KNOWS BARRET OR WHATEVER. He's got the gun-arm, too.

I so don't remember.. is he Marlyn's real father? Is that what that was all about?? Wow, blast from the past.

-Mod

zerodotjander on March 14th, 2004 06:38 pm (UTC)
Yes.
His name was Dyne, I think. And he was Marlene's real father.
Suraganlvcifer on March 14th, 2004 07:29 pm (UTC)
Re: Yes.
DYNE, that's it!! wow. And.. Marlene. Not Marlyn. ;_; I need to play that game again... ugh.

-Mod
shinken on March 14th, 2004 07:32 pm (UTC)
Yep, Dyne was Marlene's real father. Barret let shinra take over Corel, but then the place was destroyed, Dyne lost his wife in the fire and his arm during a bout with Shinra. He blamed Barret for the whole thing I suppose, since I remember him saying in that whole thing that: "I can still hear Eleanor's voice.... asking me not to hate your guts." Something like that.

That actually made me notice something..... Corel Prison isn't exactly on the world map. Like after you leave it you can't go back to it for whatever reason. And it can't be underground if there was sunlight and such there. And you can never see the railway on the map that you take to the gold saucer.