December 17th, 2006

HEADDESK -- Last Order sees American release

I'd heard there was going to be a limited/collector's edition release of Advent Children some time soon, but no one knew what would be on it. IGN revealed it a few days ago ...

It will retail at $49.95. "Tons" of extra bonus material includes:

* Ten collectible postcards
* English movie script
* Biographical character booklet
* Reminiscence of FINAL FANTASY VII Story Digest
* FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN: Venice Film Festival Footage
* Sneak Peek of Upcoming FINAL FANTASY VII Games
* Trailers
* Deleted Scenes
* The Distance: Making-of Featurette with All New English Voice Cast Interviews
* Anime Feature: Last Order FINAL FANTASY VII

Yeah, you read right. It's pretty much exactly the same features as the original dvd ... plus postcards, a booklet, a script, and LAST ORDER. Which we thought we just weren't going to get at all.

I'm not totally surprised, because after all, Last Order did only appear in a collector's edition in the Japanese release. But I'm pretty sure there were more things included in that release -- though I think it was also more limited and expensive. It also wasn't released ten months after the regular release.

Eh ... I will be buying it because I am a tool. I wonder if Last Order will only be subbed, or if they got the actors back to do a dub?

In other news, IGN also reports from Jumpa Festa that Crisis Core looks AWESOME (judging from a playable demo!).
Hyun Bin

Icons! ^^

Not all are related to Advent Children or FInal Fantasy VII, but some are. Hopefully my next batch will be mostly Final Fantasy VII or Advent Children.

Final Fantasy x9
Naruto x18

Please credit if you take any avatars! Thanks. ^^

Credits will be posted later in another post. If you would like a tutorial for any avatar feel free to ask, I believe I can get a tutorial for most of the avatars. 

Also the ones with * = winner
* = 1st
** = 2nd
*** = 3rd
**** = Mods Choice/Special Category
The rest of the avatars either lost or were made by random.

Teasers

Follow the fake cut...