November 6th, 2006

(no subject)

nesshin_kokoro

Anxious Hearts roleplaying community

It's a post DOC/AC Final Fantasy VII roleplay and I'm looking for those of you who can join. Almost every position is open! Please feel free to check it out! :D

I'm only looking for the best of the best!

I'm getting a little tired of cliche multiverse roleplaying, I hope this isn't considered spam. I just wanted to get the word out!

Help save the fandom! D: Please dear god! I want no more of Sephiroth's raising kittens and dying his hair pink. (Believe me it HAS happened)I want no more of braindead Clouds killing things for fun or or or or. well the list goes on and on.

*promotepromote*
  • Current Mood
    busy busy
Got it Memorized?

New RPG

twilightuniv

Welcome to Twilight Town University!
It's the start of a new school year and college students, professors, and post-secondary students are coming to live in the not-so-small college town for reasons of education, economic opportunity, companionship, or refuge. Times are changing and people are developing mutations which are greatly frowned upon and feared by society.
Everyone is starting fresh, everyone is more or less alive. Not everyone knows each other and new alliances need to be forged, or new rivalries.

This is an AU (Alternate Universe) RPG with characters from Square-Enix's Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy series and concept based loosely off of Marvel's X-Men.

twilightuniv
Come join us!