August 20th, 2006

Running

(no subject)

If this post is too off topic, tell me and I will delete it. But Vincent relates to AC, right? :D;;

I just beat Dirge of Cerberus and I have fallen in love with a range of new characters. Such as Nero, Weiss, Rosso, and Shelke.

Would anyone know where I could find screencaps from the game? Particularly screencaps with these four.
  • Current Music
    Longing - Gackt

Dirge of Cerberus: Cut please?

Because FF7 itself was both minorly and heavily spoiled for me before I played it, and I'm sure that there are other people like me on the community, who haven't gotten DoC yet....
Could you guys please cut any DoC stuff, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? As a courtesy to other people?

I'd rather not remove adventchildren_ from my list to avoid being spoiled, even stuff about gameplay and character names I'd rather not know until I actually get it. v.v; Thanks.

Edit: As I was asking this nicely(in a begging sort of way) and hoping to make other people aware that there are others on this community without DoC, there is no need to um.. be a jerk? I mean, AC itself was cut for spoilers and things before and after the English release..

Edit also: I could have worded it better, but the gist of what I'm trying to ask is, remember to cut DoC spoilers? Gameplay and stuff *I* would rather not know either, but people seem to think I'm asking for people to cut those too.. I'm not. Just thought I should clarify. Twould be wonderful if people did though >>;