July 31st, 2006

Cloud

(no subject)

Erm, newbie post? I haven't written much for FF7 for a couple of years, but I recently started to pick it up again, so I thought I'd post something here. ^^;

This is a drabbles post (19 of them), and I've divided them into 3 time periods: Pre-game, in-game and post-game. The second label where most of the angst of this series lies. XD Pre-game is more cute and post-game drabbles are the bittersweet ones. Bon appétit! ^^

And happy birthday, Cloud! <3

Title: Silver Lining
Author: Sorceress Fantasia
Rating: PG
Warnings: Possible spoilers. Slight angst for some, humour for others.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Final Fantasy 7 or any of their characters, as much as I would like to.
Summary: Done for cloud_smiles omni-challenge. 19 drabbles, and 11 icons. All done in tribute of Cloud Strife.

Pre-Game era: Good morning, Sir! )

In-Game era: Cloud honestly couldn’t remember the last time he had smiled. )

Post-Game era: It was almost a habit of sorts now. )
  • Current Music
    FF7 Advent Children OST - Cloud smiles
yong

Fanvids

First time poster, long time lurker, bringing goodies while they’re up. Just some videos I made and shared recently with some friends. Just thought it wouldn’t hurt to share them here too. For the moment they’re to be seen only on youtube, but with a little persuasion I might upload for download.

Video #1
"Broken Angel"
Pairing: Cloud and Tifa, with a bit of Aerith. It makes me think Cloud cheated on Tifa with Aerith, but in the end they sorted things out.
Author's notes: Laugh at me about the song and I'll shoot you!
Link: Broken Angel

Video #2
Metamorphoze
It's about Kadaj and his insanity and where it leads him to. I love the guy. Period.
Author's notes: I hate youtube craptastic quality. The original is much better than that.
Link: Metamorphoze

Enjoy.
  • Current Mood
    devious devious