July 11th, 2006

Aqua

Newcomer needs a little help ^^;

Hey! I'm new to the community but I've got a quick question I'm hoping some of you can help me out with. I'm a bit crazy about making LJ icons, and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a bunch of AC screencaps? I found some, but it doesn't have all of the ones I'm looking for.

Either that, or maybe someone could recommend a good freeware screen-cap program so I don't have to go on this rediculous search every time I want a particular cap? XD;;

thanks a bunch! ^^
  • Current Mood
    geeky geeky
Kadaj: Waiting

a request...

I don't know if it was posted here or somewhere else, but someone posted an amv of Advent Children clips put together with the song "Tonight, Tonight" by the Smashing Pumpkins (I'm pretty sure it was tonight, tonight but I'm not completely positive). It wasn't a youtube video, it was on a different site. I really want it, but I can't find it. So if anyone has it saved, can they please send me the link to it?

FF and KH RP. >>;

I hope this is okay. 8D; Randomly, I thought it'd be kind of awesome to pretty much just... combine several of the Final Fantasy worlds (mostly Spira, Gaia, and Ivalice) with a few Kingdom Hearts locations. This RP is the result of that.

É L I S I A ; THE CONCEPT Élisia is a world in which all Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts characters live together. They share the same goals and ideals (and even cities) they had in their canon worlds. They fight for the same cause, against the same evil (or good,) and come from the same backgrounds. The only difference is that they are all living together on the same world, at the same time, and will often run into each other. Collapse )

We've got a handful of FFVII/FFVII:AC characters already either claimed or on hold, but we're definitely in the market for more. :)
  • Current Mood
    happy happy