July 7th, 2006

(no subject)

Ok, again, i just watched AC, and god i just cant really get tired of it. Im thinking of buying the figurines soon, and maybe perhaps the features presented in Disc 2. I love this Movie and im right now playing VII again, lol!
Kadaj: Waiting

Two questions....

1.) I've seen the Final Fantasy VII Gameplay Movie (supposed prequel to Advent Children) on Ebay, but I can't find anything on it anywhere else. Ebay says it's basically the whole FFVII game in a 3-hour movie form, just without all the battles and leveling up stuff. So my question is: Is the FFVII Gameplay Movie official? Is it what Ebay says it to be? And if it is true, where might i find more info on it or possibly where can I buy it?

2.) In Advent Children, what's with the random wolf? I've never played FFVII, so I don't really know the basics (which is why I want the gameplay movie)  <--thanks for all the answers, i'm going with Cloud's guilt/feelings for this one.

Thanks if anyone can answer...It's ok if you can't...But I'm just really curious ^^x

EDIT: here is a link to the gameplay movie on ebay where i found it http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180005153959 (please dont bid on it!!)
  • Current Mood
    tired tired

Geek Question

Ok...geeky question time...

I don't recall seeing this asked before, but if it has, forgive me as I couldn't find it in back posts.

So, who knows what phone Cloud had? From the looks of it, I am assuming its a real phone, or at least referenced off an existing one?