June 25th, 2006

yuri/ivan - it can control you

DoC videos for your enjoyment. :3

Here's two new AMVs I made for ya'. By my standards, I think I did pretty well with 'em. ^^;

Dirge of Cerberus - Without A Fight
Dirge of Cerberus - Freak On A Leash

And I want to thank kassatsu_ryu for giving me all of the FMV clips I used. ♥ They wouldn't have existed without your help! :D

(My credit image got so raped by YouTube on that second video. XD It's like... blocks.)
  • Current Mood
    accomplished accomplished

Pronounciations and Discrepancies

Following-up thought to this post:
Collapse ) So what do you think are, or should be, the 'official' pronounciations? Or is there no such thing? Also, out of curiosity, how do you, personally, pronounce each name? I go with the Japanese pronounciations [though before I saw the Japanese dub and the correct kana for the names, I pronounced them English style]. Discuss.

On a related note, the English dub pronounces Tseng the 'correct' way, as 'tson' [ツォン is the kana for Tseng's name]. Edits: it does happen to be a [Mandarin] Chinese name [anyone else wish to elaborate?].
sephiroth

Icons

Decided to get off my lazy bum and finally upload a bunch of icons and bases...that and Media Player Classic is teh luv.

Possibly some spoilers for the ending of KHII and the trailer of MGS4, if you haven't seen them.

2 Devil May Cry
24 FFVII:AC
3 Metal Gear Solid 4
10 Kingdom Hearts II
2 Tekken 5
2 Naruto

Samples:

Clickety click...

Feel free to edit/text/whatever the bases.
Also, crediting would make me feel very happy...^^
FFVII - Doesn't anyone in this fandom ke

Parody AMV

Alright, so I confess... I think this AMV I just made is pretty good. >.> I now have to share it with everyone.

Tifa Got Back

It's a parody AC video to the tunes of "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix a Lot. Obviously Tifa features heavily but there's lots of Cloud, Yuffie, Sephiroth, and Loz as well as almost every other character in the movie.

Implied Cloud/Tifa, Loz/Tifa, Sephiroth/Tifa... hell, Entire Male Cast/Tifa. XD

(Also, apologies in advance for the bad jump in the music in the middle; I had to divide the video into two parts to get it to compile, but I ended up losing a beat in music. So sorry. ;_;)

Xposted to ctlove

EDIT: *cough* As I seem to have attracted some rather nasty comments on the video, I will warn everyone that this video contains images of Tifa's chest and references to the rear end. Those of a sensitive disposition may wish to skip; however, for the rest of you, this IS meant as humor, so please take it as such. ^_^
  • Current Mood
    accomplished accomplished
i see chocobo~

(no subject)

Hello my fellow FFVII luvers!!!! :D ahhaha, anyhoo... I just wanted to contribute something to this wonderful community! ^^ ICONS!!! hmm... they're rather plain because I don't have Photoshop or anything else like that (and if I did, I wouldn't know how to use it.. Oo) so you can either used them as icons or you can use them as icon bases and add your own touch to them since they're only cropped and resized screen caps... :P

Either way, please comment and tell me what you think! (^_^) This is my first time actually posting icons... so .. yeah.

Teaser:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you're taking any please credit me! (lurel)
and no hotlinking, please!

Collapse )

Thankies!
~Lurel
  • Current Music
    Lover Boy-- L' Arc en Ciel

OMGFANART.

I have some fanart to share. It's... all Kadaj, because... Kadaj, you know? He just begs to be drawn. Repeatedly. Sometimes in chibi!form. Sometimes in punkish!form. Sometimes... Whatever.

There is a brief appearance by Kuja of FFIX in plushie form, because Ithinkit'sacutepairingeventhoughit'scrackWHAT. I didn't say that! OmgIdid. KADUJAFOREVERlololololz. D:? I'm nuts. :D

Collapse )
That is ALL, people! I might have more to share later. I'm working on more Kadaj/Kuja (I'm so bad ;_;...) and I've got some Reno/Yazoo and Yazoo/Strawberry (yes, the fruit) in the works. :D
  • Current Mood
    hyper hyper