June 5th, 2006

ass kicking, asskicking

When I should be sleeping... some icons, a little pimpage, and some goodies

http://finalfantasygallery.deviantart.com/
Great collection of fan art and artists on deviantart, though it might have been linked here before x_X (at least it's not the cloud song! lol)

http://community.livejournal.com/mythrauders/profile
Plugging our ff7 (and more) myth research community! Basically, we research stuff like the meaning and origin of the character names, or a myth that part of the story might be based on and share it.

http://pics.livejournal.com/berrykitten/gallery/0005kt73?page=2
Custom sprites I made when I used to have my ff7 website up o.o also has some web graphics I made of some characters, though Sephy is the KH version.. :3 Use at your discretion. Enjoy

'Nother batch of FF7 classic icons! :D Yay And some AC too..!
As usual, don't have to comment or credit, but I love you guys cuz you do anyway.

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Skies of Arcadia - Great Silver Shrine

(no subject)

Hello! This is my first post here, and I just wanted to say hi, and share a creation of mine with you. =) Alright well, I don't know if this is okay here, but I consider it fan art, even though its not drawn, but made out of fabric. <br />I have recently restarted my plushie business, and made this Vincent as a gift for my boyfriend, an absolute FF fan. But, I would love to know what everyone thinks! I am currently finishing up a Reno and am looking forward to making more within the next month! <br /><br />I am currently open for all serious commissions, I have been sewing for over 13 years, and I can make just about anything that stands like a human, Although I am willing to draw up designs for certain animals/characters as well.<br /><br />Character plush [12 inches tall with fully detailed face/ clothing] start&nbsp;at $35 and the price raises depending on the size you request and the&nbsp;level of detail needed. I am open to negociation, and I am a reasonable person!!&nbsp;<br />Payment for plushie and shipping is due prior to shipping of the plushie [much like an ebay auction], via paypal preferably. <br /><br />br />
Lick

Wikipedia questions and a Sephiroth ramble

Okay, so two questions about some... renaming that I saw on Wikipedia.

From the List of Characters page, under Kadaj - "Using the Bahamut Materia, he summoned Bahamut Tremor to destroy Midgar and search for Jenova's remains." ... Umm, when did it stop being Bahamut Sin? I mean, if this is in the Reunion Files, then I understand the change and won't question it further.

From the Before Crisis page - Veld is now Verdot. Okay I guess I missed the train on this back at E3, but could someone please direct me to anything relatively official on this? I'm sorry, but I'm a stickler for those kind of things.

And finally... a very strange thought I had today and would like some feedback on under the cut.

Collapse )

Did I miss something?

I don't know if its been brought up, but what do most of you think of kingdom hearts, & how it is connected to final fantasy?  Especially to  Final Fantasy VII?  I find it pretty awesome, but one small thing bugs me..
Aerith is dead, yet alive & well in the kingdom hearts..
*shrugs*

x-posted to new_shinra87

good job

(no subject)

This is my first Post and I believe its my first AMV from AC. (though i have made one of 'The Last Order'
These are two parodies that I have made from AC and from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
I Hope you like Collapse )
  • Current Music
    I wish I were Queer so i could get chicks by bloodhound