June 1st, 2006

Milk and Cookie

Yaoi question.

Does anyone know where I can find a Vincent/Cloud color bar? Or can come up with some clever sayings about them (because I sure couldn't, and I tried) so that I can make a Vincent/Cloud color bar? Thanks.

• Current Mood
    blank blank

TEA

Can anyone kindly direct me to ANY Cid "Now sit down and drink your GODDAMN TEA!" icons? It had been so long since I played the game that I had totally forgotten what it was referring to and I wasn't really getting the joke before ... then last week I reached Rocket Town on my replay of the game on the PC. And ... hahahahaha. Best line ever.
  • Current Music
    Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To
Zexion//Lollipop

(no subject)

Yeah, I have no life. I admit it fully. On a daily basis, too. But anyways. I'm posting a bunch of my icons, because I finally created a separate journal for my icons and want to give it as much publicity as possible. -is an attention whore- Plus, I've got a few new ones that I've never posted before this, but a lot of them are repostings.

Final Fantasy VII: 10 icons
Vincent: 8 icons
Final Fantasy X-2: 1 icon
Kingdom Hearts: 5 icons

Teasers:

( Follow my lead )
  • Current Music
    LIVE: Forever May Not Be Long Enough
Devil May CGI

Hello all

Already posted these to the FF7 Citadel frontpage, but I thought I'd share this info here as well:

For anyone interested in Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode, I bring news.

Also, I went to the Squeenix NA site today, and they had a Dirge of Cerberus illustration on the front page with the date "August 15, 2006". Looks like it'll be coming out a week early (the date originally given at their pre-E3 press conference was August 22). Good stuff ^_^
  • Current Music
    birds chirping outside
Misc: Masked like a lover

[Fic] Of Monsters, Vincent/Cid, PG-13

Of Monsters

Characters/Pairing: Vincent/Cid, Chaos
Rating: PG-13
Words: 1693
Summary: Stupidity is a result of far too much angsting, as far as Cid Highwind is concerned. Vincent Valentine, unfortunately, suffers from it. For yaoi_challenge. More of friendship than of anything else.

( Of Monsters )

cross-posted to adventchildren_, cidvin and ffvii_yaoi. I apologize f you see it more than once
  • Current Mood
    complacent complacent