May 16th, 2006

sticks, figures drawn by me

I swear I haven't been drinking

Yesterday, I was having some late morning sleeping in time (okay, so I fell asleep on the keyboard). Naturally, being it in the morning and having had a rough weekend, I skipped school and had my computer online, and was trying to stay awake downloading stuff.
I kept weaving in and out of conciousness, and I swear I must have been getting IMed and replied, because I vaguely remember accepting filetransfers from my fiance.

Today, even though I don't really remember much about yesterday morning, I found.. these... caps of Cloud.. in my downloads folder...
Collapse )
Imagine my reaction when I saw them.
I'm assuming he's been playing around with the game files again (He told me something like that later about having fun playing with models after I woke up). I can only think: And I thought Palmer's head as the Costa Beach Ball was bad. T_T

In other news however, I've got some yummy icon bases (and one fully functional yuffie icon) from the game for you all. :D

Teasing:

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Final Fantasy 10 To Zanarkand Once Again OC ReMix.wma
SMASHING!

Not really AC-related, but...

Can anyone help me find videos of the FMVs in the original FF7? I need a couple of scenes for a video I want to make, and looked through pages of random crap in Google and Limewire. :<

I'd really, really appreciate any help in finding these videos.

Thanks in advance :) And sorry if this counts as off-topic... if it is, mods, feel free to do as you please.
  • Current Music
    'Lights and Sounds' by Yellowcard