May 14th, 2006

Zack - =D

Masamune

How is the name of Sephiroth-sama's sword written? Is it just kana "マサムネ" or does it involve some kanji?
(I'd like to know how it's written in the game)

x-posted
  • Current Mood
    curious curious
matthew gray gubler, coffee, reid

Cosplaying much?

Okay, I come over to my aunt 'n uncles house to see my little cousin Meleah (11yrs) and my other cousin Amber (14yrs) making capes that look like Vincents, they explained this to me and I was like, "oh my god, lets ALL dress up!" so me, amber, meleah, AND spencer (my other cousin 15yrs) all dressed up. They may not be the best costumes but for house hold items and made from scratch in 2hrs we did a damn good job.WARNING: there are two pictures where two girls (my cousin amber & i) kiss but we're dressed up as Tseng&Reno, so if that bothers you, um..don't look or something?
Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy
天上天下; 1

So many freaking icons....

[156] TOTAL
{12} CLAMP
{10} FFXII
{12} FFVIII
{15} FFVII & VII:AC & DoC
{8} FFX & FFX-2
{4} FFVI & older FF's
{13} KHI & KHII
{10} Assorted Sqenix Games
{5} Assorted RPG/General Videogames
{12} Hyung Tae Kim
{10} NANA
{4} Naruto
{8} J-artists
{6} X-Men
{5} Teen Titans
{9} Bleach

( You'll be the death of me... )

Crossposted to death.
  • Current Mood
    exhausted exhausted
FFXIII; Snow - Doubt

Scans :]

A while back (to be more exact, January) I saw some Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus magazine scans but I never got a chance to upload them till this week. I know that these aren't the most recent scans but I might as well share it with you guys since I uploaded them anyway :] Sorry if these were posted here before *hides*

Teasers:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

You can see them here