May 6th, 2006

Kadaj longing

(no subject)

Hi everyone I have a pic request!
I'm gonna make a lifesize kadaj picture!!
The problem is.. I don't really have a good screenshot of him in WHOLE person.
only his face up close or stuff like that.
So please post ANY pictures you have of kadaj, I want a screenshot on him from top to toe!
please help??
thanks.
tea party

Sinking deeper into the fandom

Hihi all! Some of you may recall the post about my Kadaj license plates. I just added onto my insanity by purchasing a damn good replica of Kadaj's sword from True Swords. My only complaints are the lack of the tassle (which I plan to add) and the obscenely long handle. I guess it couldn't be helped, considering it's the same one as the Masamune. Anyways enough of my blabbering.

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Linkin Park- Numb

Reminiscence screencaps?

A very nice person made me an icon with Lady Luck from the Highwind for the Twilight Alchemy Lab oil of the same name, and while I was capping it, I wondered if anyone had capped all of Reminiscence yet? I know there are many stills available from the video game, but it's much easier to cap a DVD.

If no one has, I'd be willing to do so at some point this week (especially if it meant that people could make lots of yummy icons from them).
  • Current Music
    Nobuo Uematsu - FFVII Main Theme (Orchestrated Version)
Pooh

fanvid: Going Down

Going Down
by ashinae
Song & Artist: "The Current", Blue Man Group and Gavin Rossdale
Size: 18.7mb wmv or 41.1 DivX avi
Summary: <tongue-in-cheek> Cloud Strife - Emo McAngsty. Poor guy can never really catch a break. Except that he can, if he'd just realise he doesn't have to wallow in grief. </tongue-in-cheek>

Download at my journal. Feedback is appreciated.

Cross-posted to a few communities.
sticks, figures drawn by me

Nobody knows what the tissues are for!

Um. I made a Reno mood theme for LJ.. it took me a while to make ^_^; but I guess I kinda forgot to post it here. I made it from one of my pixel dollz, so it's not just a bunch of screenshots or something. :) Hope you guys like.
Preview:

Also thinking about doing the other turks, and Rufus, but I don't think I'll make 'em unless there's a demand. Takes a lot of work to get the expressions right. ^_^; Any wanters?

Collapse )

Also, this might seem kinda redundant, but people post a lot of stuff like mood themes, icons, layout, and such to ff communities, and I am tempted to start a community strictly for goodies like that XD
  • Current Music
    The Wingless - Star Fox - The Obsidian Ocean
Vincent Dirge

(no subject)

Was going through a ton of old DoC vids I had previously seen and I totally forgot about this bit in one of them. It had me laughing for a while so I screen capped it and thought I'd share it....

Collapse )

So yeah.... Just thought I would share the geeky-ness and love!

(cross-posted to my journal ((secret_windows)) and advent children community ((dirgeofcerberus ))
  • Current Music
    Trigger Situation//DoC OST track 3, disc 1