May 3rd, 2006

Frost

(no subject)

Yay for this not being 'illegal!' XD Anyway, I just want to... umm... shamelessly advertise my newly created FFVII RPG community! Whoot! Heh. It's now pretty much in the works and only needs lots of players to come and start it up! ^_^'

So if anyone is interested in W.E.A.P.O.N. RPG, the short plot being that new WEAPONs have been born and are terrorizing the planet's inhabitants and need to be stopped, the community is weapon_rpg. There's more info there that's makes much more sense. XD Thanks, and have fun! ^_^
  • Current Mood
    happy happy
StewieRupert

Collector's Tin.

Slightly belated in comparison to the rest of the world, Advent Children arrived on Australian shores today. I woke up at three o’clock in the morning, saddled up my trusty steed (read: kangaroo), and rode off into the sunrise until I finally found a backwater town that was selling the supposed precious. The other possible scenario is that the DVD was thrown at my poor sleeping person by a deranged parent when the postman decided to arrive horribly early. You decide.

At any rate, I thought I'd just show two shots of the Collector's Tin from EzyDvd, in case someone is vaguely interested in purchasing it. It's nicely made, rather shiny, and has an indent/raise of Sephiroth and Cloud on the front. For an extra three dollars, it's not a bad addition, not to mention the company's extremely prompt postage.

Collapse )

Quite frankly, it's rather nice to have an AC-release that's compatible with the damn television. I've been desperately trying to shove the Japanese version into the DVD player for months, hoping that some cosmic god would take pity on my poor soul, destroy all concepts of region and just let me watch it on surround-stereo. Alas, it was not meant to be, and I've been hunched over the computer's stereo speakers for far too long, gradually feeling my spine congeal into an awkward curve. Oh, well. Some where out there, there are many, many Advent Children fans making a horde of chiropractors very, very happy.

Mm, this is a rather odd thing to say, but I morn for a time where the rating was not plopped to the bottom-left cover in bold, hyperactive colour. I do realise there is probably a little bit of common sense involved, but wow. I keep trying to look at the rest of the image, but my eyes end up going vroom back to the ratings-bar. Stupid well-placed artistic-fluorescent focal point, how dare you take away from my cover observations.
FFXIII; Snow - Doubt

(no subject)

Hey guys *waives* I been trying to make some icons since the last time I made my first icon post but I got distracted like 389472398 times so I ended up making them two months later *hides* Well I have a new batch and I'd like to share them with you ^__^ Oh and sorry if some of them are crappy. I made a few before I installed Photoshop so you'll know which ones are done on Photoshop or Paint :D And sorry for a very small amount of FFVII icons. Didn't really get a chance to find enough screencaps to make more :x

Content:
[21] Fruits Basket bases
[05] TVXQ (Dong Bang Shin Ki)
[12] Miscellaneous
[04] Final Fantasy VII & VIII
[07] Kingdom Hearts 2
[49] Total

Teasers:

Go get `em here :]

HELP!!

ok im really confused! first off i havnt played all the final fantasy games so thats probably why but i dont understand the whole mother/jenova or sephiroth or cloud and sephiroth and the outher guy being soldiers im confued about the whole thing! who are kadaj yazoo and loz? why does kadaj change into sephiroth in advent children ?? i know i know alot of questions right? but can someone please explane from the VERY begining whats going on pleaseeeee!!