April 30th, 2006

GRRRR

Tuesday when Advent Children came out I couldn't get my copy because of the college entrance exams that I totally forgot about! T.T So I decided the weekends ya know? :o
BUT, They are Aaaaall sold out!! Even at my favorite store Best Buy they sold out of copies!

I still don't have it! I'm still basically waiting! I hate this! ;o;
  • Current Mood
    aggravated aggravated
FFVIII-deliver me in a black winged bird

There's a pairing for everyone...

New fic...I'm extremely proud of it...and there truly is a pairing for everyone :)

Title: The Waiting Line
Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
Characters: Cloud, Aerith, Tseng, Elena, Cid, Yuffie, Vincent, Tifa
Prompt: 044: Circle
Word Count: 623 average per scene, 8 scenes total)
Rating: R, for sex, language, and a hint of violence
Summary: Eight characters in eight short scenes depicting a daisy chain of changing relationships.
Author's Notes: This was largely inspired by the play The Blue Room by David Hare, and was *extremely* challenging to write, as I crossed several of my normal paradigms with it, not the least of which exploring pairings I wouldn't normally think of. My goal was to create situations in which the pairings were believable, and the characters were still, for the most part, likeable. Order is chronological according to the FFVII timeline but the scenes pretty much stand alone.

( Do you believe?... )
  • Current Music
    zero seven
chibi sephi!

erm~

My Advent Children Outtakes were remoced for copyright infringement reasons from dA...thus the old links won't work anymore >_>;
If you wanna see em still or missed em or whatever, here they are again ^^;

Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    grumpy grumpy