April 27th, 2006

Laguna

Cait Sith

So. Apparently Cait Sith has an accent and because of it I could barely understand anything he said. Anyways, I finally got the motivation to google the sub translations, however, he doesn't say exactly the same thing in the dub. Did anyone else faire any better with this? Two cents are appreciated, yo. Maybe someone from oh, I don't know, Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    confused confused
fluttershy

hmm... maybe a good question

As the only thing I "know" about how AC was created is the software (Alias, according to someone I know?) I am curious about types and tricks they might have had to use in creating AC...

Why does this come up... cause I nearly died laughing when my sister complained they "should have made the English audio in sync with the lips". Yea, I can just see Square reanimating each phoneme on each pair of lips just for us Americans. She didn't understand the hours it takes for animating that, PLUS rendering time. I explained it to her though, but I still don't think she gets it.

Anyways, any sites/articles out there on the creation process?
Cloud

Crackfic.

I'm not sure what possessed me to write this, but I have a new OTP and as such it needs fanfiction. I'd thought I'd share my stupidity here. *grins*

Title: Stuffed Toys and Swords.
Fandom: Final Fantasty VII
Rating: PG-13
Word count: 810
Pairing: Cait Sith/Sephiroth.
Summary: Because really, no one understand the beauty of their relationship.

Caithpy: crack. Hurrah!
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
Sephiroth

Advent Children, the real story.

• Current Mood
    impressed impressed