April 23rd, 2006

Sephiroth AC - Need to change your panti

My first Advent Children AMV

I hope this is still the right place to post this sort of thing, but I just made my first Advent Children music video. It's set to the Ballad of Serenity from the awesome Firefly TV series.

Final Firefly VII: The Ballad of Sierra

It's short, sweet, and to the point... I'd love comments and criticism of it. It's my first bash at Windows Movie Maker (and my second video ever) so advice on how to improve would be great. ^_^
  • Current Music
    Firefly - Ballad of Serenity
Orha

(no subject)

So I've been watching everyone post little scenes from the English version of Advent Children on YouTube. But when I tried to watch them they doesn't load for me and such, so I've been having problems watching them on YouTube and I REALLY want to watch some, hear what the actors are like.
So I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go and download them. Cause my computer sux and anything I want to watch I have to download. I don't want the movie I just want those little scenes people are putting up ^-^

Also, I was wondering if anyone had any vioce audio from the movie. I know a long time ago someone posted a line for Sephiroth but I was wondering if anyone had any others I could download.

Thanks in advance ^-^
  • Current Mood
    curious curious
Tyki love grump

(no subject)

I've just finished making myself a Vincent valentine mood theme for my journal!!!!!!!! Seeing as this is my first attempt at such a thing and that I've only spent half an hour on it I am pretty damn proud of it. Of course it needs a bit of tweaking and such but I'm getting there. I'm gonna make a FFVII:AC one after I've finished my DoC one... just for the hell. If any want to view my mood theme then please go to my journal (secret_windows ) and poke around.
can you hear me now?

I need some image help

I need some help..this is a pic request from a new member ^^;

This isn't *exactly* tied to Advent Children but more the Compilation.

I need a full picture of the the two turks from Before Crisis...the one that uses the Katana and is male and wears glasses..and the youngest turk who's a female and uses the shuriken.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here is their portrait shot of them both, which is a crop of their faces from their full body pictures. I hope someone can help me find these, please.

Also..does someone know of or have the wallpaper shot that is the same as the official wallpaper of Before Crisis from the Square Enix site..except it includes those two turk members in the pic as well? If someone could point me in that direction of where it is or if they have it and can send it to me I'd be forever appreciative.

Thank you so much!

Amino-D

This is something pointless, but when I was watching Advent Children. The part where Tifa was picking up the phone and on the desk, the blue can said Amino-D...

See I said it was pointless. It just seemed like something I had to post.

Erase if anyone must.

the movie makes us learn about amino's!!!!!! and what not

http://www.agscientific.com/Item/A1132.htm

http://www.beautynhealth.com/tyson/products/amino-min-d.htm

http://www.3newyou.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=31