April 2nd, 2006

loz ringer

Hey, this might sound stupid, but I have a Motorola V170 cell and I want the victory FFVII ringtone (like Loz, I don't want the whole song really, just the first part). I don't have internet on my phone, so I can't simply send the midi file and use it =/ I have a ringtone composer though, so if anyone has the text for that so I could put it on my phone, that'd be great.

Blarg, my phone is so dumb =P

Well, thanks for any help!
  • Current Mood
    pessimistic pessimistic
Me

New AU RPG

Afterlife Reborn is an alternate universe RPG which takes place approximately 75 years after the end of AC.

Legend tells us that Gaia, fed up with the fighting, sent out tendrils of lifestream to claim the lives of those who had been respondible for the destruction and the saving of Planet all those years ago. It was thought that she did this in order to preserve the world and end the battling which had continued to take place for so many years, and both friend and foe alike were wiped from the surface of Planet.

Of these souls, only one was named, a great hero of the planet, called Cloud Strife. All of the others remained nameless and faceless, only hinted at or completely ignored as legends built up more and more around this central figure.

It was thought that these souls were kept within the lifestream for some time to allow for the world to settle again before they were allowed rebirth back onto Planet's surface.

Now, almost a century after the last attack on Planet, these souls were allowed to come into the world again, all of them reborn within a short span of years, given new life and new hope.

However, there have been hints of trouble just recently as entire villages have vanished, and odd things have happened to some of these people. Many of them have had odd dreams and nightmares, acute deja vu, or a sense that there is more to themselves than what they initially thought.

afterlife_rpg

Character Application