March 23rd, 2006

Elle

Thought I'd share cause I'm weird

My friends came up with this joke while watching Advent Children at an event at my university last week held by the anime club. Everyone should know about how seiyuus (and every Japanese person I've ever met who wasn't fluent in English) have the tendancy to add a "u" sound to the end of words that don't end in a vowel.

Well this time, my friends decided that the pronounciation of "Sephiroth" was "Sephirothu" and therefore sounded like "Sephirawesome" (by some stretch of the imagination though)...which ended up as the giant retard of a joke which doubled as their nutshell description of the event.

I got bored yesterday and in my post-exam slacking time, I made this to amuse them. Images were randomly pulled off google search. Apparently my joke avatar was well received, so I thought I'd share. >_>;;

belves are sexy

Help? :D

Um, hi!

Sorry if this isn't really allowed but eh... I'm desperate. XD

I was just wondering if anyone here is planning on going to the Advent Children screening on April 3rd? My friend and I have a bit of extra money stashed away, and are pondering on making the cross-country journey to LA to see it. ^^ (And I mean cross country... we live on the east coast of Canada!)

Anyway, I was just wondering, for those who are lucky enough to go, how early are you planning on going to wait in line for tickets? Because if my friend and I go, we're looking at a 3 day bus ride, and we REALLY don't want to get there to find a three mile line or something. My friend's still in high school, so he's already going to miss a LOT of school... we were thinking of arriving like two days in advance and camping out for tickets?

If anyone could help me out, thanks! And sorry to spam you all, but I'm desperate! I want to make plans! :D
  • Current Mood
    chipper chipper