March 19th, 2006

Question

I want to make some Rude colorbars, but I'm having a hard time finding screencaps from AC and FFVII.

Does anyone know where I can get some?
  • Current Mood
    creative creative

More Squeenix Hinting at a FF7 Remake

From Adventchildren.net:

At the Shibuya Tsutaya Final Fantasy XII launch event, when Square Enix president Yoichi Wada was asked about the existence of a Final Fantasy VII remake on PS3, he smiled and mentioned that such remake is likely to happen with a large demand, the company is currently examining the possibilities, but nothing has been confirmed.

This link was also left by the guys at AC.net, if you want more info (I think).

So that's definitely interesting. I'd say that since the compilation is so possible, it only makes sense that they would try their hand at a remake sometime in the future (whether near or far, we can't be sure). Still, I'm not as excited about this as I should be. Maybe it's cuz FF12 just came out (and the opening fmv was beautiful btw), I'm more interested in looking towards the future of FF than I am about video game remakes. Still, FF7 would look absolutely amazing with PS3 graphics. Here's hoping it does happen one day :)

I'm interested, what do you guys think? Are you excited about a remake, or are you more excited about the new projects Square might come up with?

(no subject)

FFVII: Advent Children/ Dirge of Cerberus
[2] Vincent Valentine
[11] Cloud Strife

Ex:

More can be found here at [Bad username: __easterngirl"].
I'm so Popular

FF7 Early File - Cloud's True Nature (1/3)

Alright, more of the Early File translations. I decided to tackle the biggest portion which is centered around the revealation about Cloud's true self. It's so big that I decided to post it in three portions as it is in the book. Today is the first half of the rough draft for the Mako Cave in the Northern Creator. It includes a lot of differences from the finished scene.... whole new takes on WEAPON, Sephiroth's puppetry, and a surprise appearance from a certain cast member.

Please understand that this is only the first of three and I'm posting them as I go. Things may be contradicted and corrected in later posts, just as they are in the game.

Collapse )
team pam

I have a question.

Are Cid Highwind and Shera actually married?
When did this happen? In the game, didn't Cid actually say something along the lines of "just the thought of marrying her gives me the creeps".
Sites such as this one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cid_Highwind
have made this claim, but I have yet to see the SquareEnix proof.
I know he named his newest airship after Shera (Sierra), but is that the only thing to go by?
I apologize if this is considered a stupid question, but I think it's relevant -enough- to Advent Children.
And this has been bugging me for months.
Someone, solve the mystery for me! Are they hitched or not? 
  • Current Mood
    confused confused