February 23rd, 2006

Zexion//Lollipop

Challenge me, people!

Okay. I am one bored chick and have horrible, horrible writer’s block with my KadajxYazoo fic, Iridium. So, to get my mind off that writer’s block, I am posting this.

*ahem*

I want people in this community to challenge me. Give me reason to write. I will write a one-shot FFVII fic for anyone who comments to this entry. There are a few rules, but they’re simple.

Rules:
1. Supply either a character or couple. The couple can be of any kind; het, yaoi, yuri (though I warn you, I'm not a very good yuri-writer), even crack-couples.
2. Supply one sentence of the story to get me started. If you want to specify where in the story it will be (ie; start, middle, end), you may do so.
3. Tell me if you want it PG (cute and fluffy or somewhat depressing), PG-13 (little violence, lime, etc) or R (lemons, or angst-ridden)
4. Keep it within the game or Advent Children. I am so unfortunate that I have not seen Last Order or Dirge of Cerberus. So, if you want a Dirge of Cerberus fic, talk to someone else.
5. Be patient with me. I will eventually post the one-shots here for y’all to see, but I’m not a super-fast writer. I’m only human.

That said, it has begun.

~Koichi

PS: I may or may not put a limit to how many people I'll write the one-shots for. We'll see.

Final Fantasy VII Kaitai Shinsho

Sorry for posting so much! But I'm just now hearing about this thing. Does anybody know where I can find a site that has already translated this um...book (?) Final Fantasy VII Kaitai Shinsho? Thanks muchly.

What is it really about, anyway? All I know is that it has monologues are diary entries or something from various characters at various points in the game?
Jiro!~ ♥

[pic] Kadaj.

Hello. I've been stalking this comm for.... 2 weeks or so, and I've finally gotten off my lazy ass to contribute something! Yay!

They're both Kadaj pics. Kadaj~! <-- my favorite character, can you tell? XD

( Fake cut #1 )

( Fake cut #2 )

The second one's kinda old. .O.

Crossposted to kadaj_mafia.
  • Current Mood
    accomplished accomplished
Misc: Masked like a lover

[Fic] Enigma

Zero spoilers for AC, a little for Vincent's backstory.

Title: Enigma
Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
Character: Vincent Valentine
Theme set: Delta
Disclaimer: Final Fantasy VII belongs to me not.
Rating: PG-13

( Enigma )
  • Current Mood
    calm calm

I feel like i just found my true home!

Hi, i just joined today. Its a great joy to know that someone else has a passion in something so great. I love Final Fantasy VII, I grew up on this game and I love this movie with a passion. I have prepaid gamestop for the english version DVD. However, i by chance came a long a japanese version with english subtitles. I bought the movie immediately curious as to what i may ponder about. It gave me the access to change the subtitles in either swedish or english. When i chose either, it would still play swedish subtitles and a little english using the english language text. This really upset me and i want to return this DVD. Its either all or nothing. If anybody here can tell me if they have had this issue, can you please help me, by telling me how you were able to get english subtitles. Nothing is more authentic then hearing the japanese voices i figure and i still plan on buying the U.S. Version when it comes out in 2 months.
  • Current Mood
    happy happy
FFXIII; Snow - Doubt

(no subject)

Hi again. I know you're probably sick of me for bothering you guys about stupid things half the time but this time, I'm here to return a favor (as a way of saying thanks for everything ^__^). I have some FFVII icons over at my LJ that I'd like to share with you guys. This is my first icon post ever so try not to be too harsh XD. Not to mention, I don't have Paint Shop Pro or Photo Shop. I only used Paint to make these icons.

Content:
[18] TVXQ (Dong Bang Shin Ki)
[05] Dir en Grey
[10] Final Fantasy VII & Kingdom Hearts
[17] Miscellaneous
[50] Total

Teasers:

Click or explode. XD
Sasuke dumbass

Hoi!

Newbie here...with a question. Actually, more like a Huge-Ass Favor.

When the DVD rip with the soft subs came out in September there were detailed directions on how to make the thing play properly with ffdshow. Does ANYONE know where these instructions are (or can you replicate them)? PLEEEEEEEASE? *grovels*

My Reno-muse and I thank you in advance. ^_^