03 Miscellaneous

Icon Teasers

Sephy Vincent

(Click here for more)

X-posted at various communities.
  • Current Music
    Every Moment by Anna Tsuchiya

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. ^^;
Originally I wasn't going to do anything, but I ended up with this doodle of Vincent.
Of course every other FFVII fan is probably doing the same thing, but whatever. :P

Happy V-Day!
Zexion//Lollipop

Fanarts...kinda

Eheh...really crappy fanarts that I did a few weeks ago. Explanations under the pictures. And I apologise for the bad scanning quality and the fact these were drawn on notebook paper. I was in class when I drew these.

Collapse )

Oh, the horrific-ness of it all.

~Koichi

(no subject)

I don't know if this has been posted up here yet or not, but I'm looking at the release information of Advent Children on amazon.com, and apparantly the DVD that we're getting here in the U.S. doesn't include the Japanese language track. :\ I'm hoping that this isn't true...

Any thoughts on this from those who live in the U.S. like me?
  • Current Music
    none

(no subject)

Heyo!

Quick question for all of ya. >> I was wondering if anyone here has stumbled on any Advent Children WinAmp skins, particularly of Kadaj. Yazoo or Loz will do too, since they're lovely, but Daj is who I'm looking for.

Or Jenova.

Or Vincent.

Or Reno.

Hell, anyone will do, really. :P

Thanks in advance! :D
  • Current Music
    Brick House - Rob Zombie
Sephiroth

Rejoining.

Just a message to say I'm rejoining, and to share some speculation, and some fanfic.

Collapse )

Collapse )

Good news for those waiting for AC in english, I heard that it's taking so long, so that th emouth's go along to the english voices. Though you probably have already heard this. I think I need to catch up.
  • Current Music
    Anti Flag-Underground Network