February 7th, 2006

Question!

Um, does anybody know when is Advent Children being released?

...Just joking. Seriously...don't shoot.

No, my real question is, does anybody know where I can find some funny parody subtitles (preferably the subtitles themselves but I can also download the whole movie with the subtitles already attached if need be).

PS - I heard that a group of people here were going to do their own dub - did that ever happen? If so I'd love to see it!

Edit: Okay, I thought I'd be able to redownload the raw but for some reason I can't find it anywhere! If you happen to have a raw copy of AC, would it be okay if you upload it somewhere, like rapidshare or ysi? Though I know it might take a while...Thanks to anyone who could help me out! And thanks to everyone so far who've replied! I haven't checked them out yet (since I couldn't get the raw of course) but judging by the icons, they look friggin hilarious! XD
sticks, figures drawn by me

Fanficcy

Ok so this is my first time posting a fanfic here o_O not sure what to put..

Ah well.

Title: Last Day
Author: berrykitten
Note: This was originally just me randomly writing last night at about 3 am in the morning and it evolved into this. It's from Cloud's perspective (which was a surprise) and an interesting night with a turk. Just a random turk. o.o It was haard writing without a name for him. I've never written Cloud before. I hope you guys enjoy. :)
Rating: Um.. It has a bit of a language, and the grammar may be off because it WAS written at 3 am in the morning. Just to warn you.

Let me know what you think.

Collapse )
♦ jongin

Fanart!

Don't know if this was already posted here but I had to!!! I don't know who drew this but he/she had to be a genius ~♥

Characters: Cloud, Reno, Rude, Rufus, Tseng, Cid, Vincent
Warning: Cloud/Reno, slight Cid/Vincent
Link: HERE!!!

Take a look you won't regret it I swear ;)

Edit: nursetwiggy informed me the artist is probably wyna_hiros. Sorry for this I found this picture alone without any credit on one forum...very sorry!

Again...sorry for a faulty url...imageshack just unhosted it :( But it's alright now!

(no subject)

Okay, I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to help me with something.

I know that here in this community it's probably not needed, but I'm putting my question behind a cut because I don't want to get in trouble. LOL Collapse )

~Thanks in advance!
  • Current Music
    Redemption © Gackt