January 31st, 2006

FFVIII-deliver me in a black winged bird

help?

Question regarding the game...

Has anybody ever run into trouble getting Final Heaven? I've gone and played the stupid piano after every change in plot/whatever since I first got the Highwind and it's not registering the melody and won't give me Final Heaven...I've never had this problem in previous play throughs and I know I'm playing the right melody, and I've tried several different character combinations, tried switching her weapons around, and changed the character order. I'm afraid it's a glitch and was just wondering if anyone else has ever run into this? It's no big deal but still, kind of frustrating...:-\
  • Current Music
    anxious heart...damn nibelheim

First Post

Hello, everyone. This is my first post here, and I thought I would share just a couple of graphics that I made just recently. I've seen other people share graphics here, but if this isn't allowed then feel free to delete this post. *nod* Okay, enough of my ramblings. Onto the graphics. :3

[1]Icon ~Cloud x Tifa
[1]Friends Only Banner ~Cloud x Tifa

(Click here to see them.)

x-posted to ac_icons
  • Current Music
    none

(no subject)

I made another colorbar ^^ It's my own fault I listened to secret_secret's advice of making the single pictures in the same size. This colorbar was even more difficult to make than my first one, partly due to the image format of the pictures X_X But I finished it and I'm, again, pleased with the outcome ^^ In case you wonder...Yup, that's my new OTP XD Cid and Yuffie...It's all due to a dream I've had a few days ago...Don't ask XD But I think they're pretty compatible ^^ Oh well, agree or disagree, but I love them together XP

Collapse )

Code (without the Asterisks): <*center><*img src="Your own account"><*br><*a href="http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=toshiya_chan"><*font size="2">CidxYuffie is <*s>swearing/stealing<*/s> love<*/font size><*/a><*br>made by <*lj user=toshiya_chan>

Enjoy ^.^

cross posted to my journal toshi_hakari
  • Current Music
    Ayumi Hamasaki - Ladies Night