January 30th, 2006

(no subject)

Um yeah, I have some kind of special request...I'd love to have mp3 cut-outs of some parts of "Advent Children", preferably of the dialogue between Vincent and Cloud (after Vincent has rescued Cloud), some parts with Reno talking (because I love his "zo, to!" way of speaking X3) and the part on the Sierra where Yuffie accuses the others of being discriminating XD It would be very nice if someone could help me ^^
  • Current Music
    Kyousuke Himuro - CALLING
Me in red 2013

First Post-and I bring gifts :D

Hello ^_^ I've just now joined this community (er..a little late..) but I'm of course a huge Advent Children fan(it's kind of obvious..but some people maybe didn't know..)..hmm but enough about me-I'll cut to the chase (really it's because I don't know what to say..)

I'm a graphics artiste and I have made some Advent Children presents for you all-normal rules apply, you know-comment..credit..that sort of thing...

I ALSO am:
Looking for new livejournal friends ♥ Check it out: hanamusume
aaand I am taking little..requests..sort of-basically if you want a specific pairing/rivalry/character..etc..just tell me and I'll be sure to include them in my next post or give them directly to you. ♥

Icons and 2 Headers
//
Collapse )
Arigatou (forgot the u the first time x_x romanji..) ♥
  • Current Music
    The Servent-"Cells" (Sin City Theme)