January 26th, 2006

Possible Spoilers?

In my previous post, tryxkittie said that if any FMVs of Dirge of Cerberus are leaked, feel free to post them.

So... here I am, feeling free. XD

Full credit to Piccolo090 of the GameFAQs forums for this. I uploaded it to YSI to spare her/his bandwidth.

Dirge of Cerberus - Opening.wmv [37.42 MB, 9 minutes and 30 seconds] (reuploaded YSI)
Dirge of Cerberus - Opening.wmv [37.42 MB, 9 minutes and 30 seconds] (frozenlioness' YSI upload)
Dirge of Cerberus - Opening.wmv [37.42 MB, 9 minutes and 30 seconds] (Rapidshare)
Dirge of Cerberus - Opening.wmv [37.42 MB, 9 minutes and 30 seconds] (korekara's site, thank you~)

It starts out with the intro that was up on IGN (they took it down for some reason...), but don't think that it's just that. It's obviously not, considering the length of this one.

My only complaint is that the file is a little jumpy in some places. Buuut... that might just be the school's computer since it's terrible. >_>

Now... I must go to class. XO

Edit: Not sure how many people will see this, but this site has a few videos up for download including the thing that had been up at IGN and the opening. In my opinion, they're better quality than the ones posted above. Bigger, not as jumpy, and all that good stuff.
  • Current Mood
    rushed rushed
Faize

A little request

ok, I am making annother icon and I require a small amout of movie footage. I need a clip of the part when Vin tosses Cloud up to Bahamut while he is retreating. Tothose who help out,I will be eternally gratful and you shall be credited for your aid. So, thank you to anyone who can help.
  • Current Music
    Stronger by Sugarbabes