January 9th, 2006

Some Dirge Stuff

Hey folks!

Yes I know this is Dirge of Cerberus news, but it seems AC related as well. As some may already know, a new promotional video from Jump Festa '06 has surfaced on the net. The quality sucks ass, but there are some surprises (at least to me) that some may find...delightful :)

I found the news at Adventchildren.net. You can download the file there.

As the site says, the song playing in the background is the game's main song, "Redemption" by Gackt. Which means the video itself is around 5 min long (or something like that).

And of course I also need to tell you what I think XD. I guess it's just the way I am *straps on already worn out bullet proof vest*. Oh ya, and of course since it's my opinion on the pv, there are spoilers so watch yourselves :P

Collapse )

As always, my opinions are my own. You're welcome to disagree but I must warn you, any rudeness will be promptly ignored and forgotten forever, so yeah, I wouldn't waste my time flaming :).

Collapse )
[p3p; minako]

Rufus x Tifa?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

rufustifa

Someone had to start it. Or rather, I'm just impulsive like that. But I know there are at least ten people out there who like this pairing, so voila. Typical pairing community. It's emptyish now but please feel free to go nuts! I like to know I'm not the only cracktastic fanficcer who likes RuTi. :3

Also if anyone wants to do that whole affiliatin' thing. Feel free to contact me.

(Crossposted? Yesh...)