January 3rd, 2006

Angelic

I bring Fic!

Hi there, this is my first time posting to this community. I've been writing some fic for Advent Children. Hope you enjoy!

Title: World Enough and Time
Author: xandrabelle
Pairing: Tseng x Rufus
Rating: R to be safe
Set immediately right after Advent Children, with many spoilers.
Summary: In the aftermath of the defeat of the Advent Children, and his cure from Geostigma, what goes through Rufus' mind?

Collapse )

Also if you want to read some of my earlier work, I have:
Title: Rufus, his wheelchair and the silly sheet
Pairing: Very very slight hints of Tseng x Rufus.
Rating: PG
Summary: Why is Rufus in that wheelchair and wearing that shroud during the movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children? Inspired after reading an interview with Tetsuya Nomura about Rufus.

Fake LJ-cut to Rufus, his wheelchair and the silly sheet
  • Current Mood
    giggly giggly
sticks, figures drawn by me

(no subject)

I was wondering if anyone hosting a site dedicated to ff7, ac or all of the ffs would like to host the odds and bits I've made, like fanart, fics, sprites, wallpapers and dollz to the sims 1 skins and winamp skins. I don't really have the time to maintain a site anymore, and it'd make nice content. :) Right now all they're doing is sitting on my harddrive collecting bytes.. except for my fics, which I put in a journal.

Oh yeah, to those who requested fanarts a couple of months ago and didn't get them yet.. I'll be doing them asap :D
fluttershy

Fullmetal and Advent Children...

a bit ot? just an observation...

everywhere i go in my fullmetal fandom and advent children fandom i see icons of... the other fandom. everywhere.

is there by chance any lj comms for these two to x-over (in rpgs, fanfic, discussions, whatever)?