December 30th, 2005

bumble ball

(no subject)

I'm making bookmarks of Advent Children characters... I'm making 13 different ones... (cause 13 is my favorite number) So, I was wondering if ya'll could vote for 3 characters to be included onto my list of characters to be 'bookmarked'... Here's all the characters I could come up with... Vote on 3!! I understand that some of ya'll have multiple accounts... But please, refrain from posting for your favorite characters for it is immoral and not fair. The ones with stars are votes I've calculated thus far... (out of people I've gotten votes from... This post will be editted often to show you the votes... And all comments are screened... As I have planned them to be.) Why am I doing this? Well... cause I'm wanting to sell my artworks... And I shall be selling this at a convention in September... So, I'd like to have my bookmarks finished by then...

Vincent*
Sephiroth**
Kadaj
Yazoo
Loz
Cloud***
Tifa***
Barrett
Cid**
Yuffie*
Denzel
Marlene
Rude*
Reno*****
Tseng
Elena
Rufus**
Red XIII
Cait Sith
Aerith
Zack*

Please and thanks for your support... Here's a preview of what Vincent's bookmark looks like in black and white... (I'm drawing these characters out of the top of my head, cause I lack reference pictures on my laptop at the moment.) Please do not steal this... Cause I worked really hard getting the shading right... (another reason I'm doing this...)

Please and thank you for your votes for they mean alot to me!

Edit: I'm just telling ya'll that yes... I will be coloring these... AND I will be selling both black and white and colored bookmarks at the convention I plan on going to in september... If you care to know which one... here's teh site to it. http://www.awa-con.com/