December 27th, 2005

What I have shown you is Reality

Final Fantasy 7 Character Relationship Chart

My internet was down yesterday (oh noes!) so I had to do something to keep myself busy. I recieved the Ulitmania Omega guide as a Christmas present and just about died when I saw the giant two page relationship chart. I love those things! So with nothing better to do I spent all of yesterday afternoon translating the chart. The scanned base is not the 100% best possible, I'll admit it, but it's as good as I could do with an old scanner and without removing the pages....

Anyway, please be aware that this image is pretty damn big. 1364x865 pixels and 1.5 MBs in size at 150dpi. But I had to do that way so everythnig is basically legible.

Collapse )
Kamui - dragon wing

Fic: Chain

Title: Chain
Author: Bard Linn
Pairing: Cloud/Seph
Rated: R Closest thing I've written and posted to smut in a long time. >.> Ick. Not a hundred percent happy with it, but necessary for the plot.
Word count: 3109. 460% increase from Part 1 (676).
Summary: Cloud supposed it was his own fault he had been surprised. He should have known this would happen. The Cetra had warned him; Aeris and Zack had warned him. Hell, even Sephiroth had warned him! The former general had told him he wouldn’t become a memory…
Note: Post AC hence spoilers. :) Second part of the Manipulation Trilogy. Part 1 is here.

(Chain )
  • Current Music
    fake cuts