December 18th, 2005

^^;;;

I have a question! ^^;; And you can throw rocks at me if you'd like, but it's driving me crazy.

<3 I d/led the AC soundtrack a while back - and in the event that I accidentally mislabeled a song - I have "CALLING" as the last track. At least, I think it's the last. I don't have the track listing, so forgive me for that. So, actually, I have two questions...

o1. Is "CALLING" on the AC soundtrack?
02. If so, who sings it? And if not, I can upload it for those who think they might know. ^^;;

It's just driving me crazy because I love it to death.
Thanks in advance. :)
Tula-chan
  • Current Music
    ...yeah 8D
FFXIII; Snow - Doubt

Costume and Christmas Cards XD

Three images of Gackt's Crimson Soldier costume were on display at this years Jump Festa. The outfit is part of Dirge of Cerberus's "Project G".

Click to view

AND...Scans of a Christmas Cards, given out at Jump Festa by Square-Enix, has surfaced for Kingdom Hearts II, Before Crisis, and Dirge of Cerberus.

The Dirge of Cerberus card features a new fully CGed image of Vincent.

Before Crisis Card
Dirge of Ceberus Card
Kingdom Hearts II Card

Source and credit to adventchildren.net :D
Devil May CGI

(no subject)

Okay, this is going to be my last post about this... really.

The FF7 Citadel's Advent Chibi fanart compy is over, and the winners have been announced in tonight's update! See the winning pieces (as well as all the other entries) here.

And if any of the prize-winners and/or finalists happen to see this post, please check your email ^_~
  • Current Mood
    accomplished accomplished