December 6th, 2005

stock :: sleeping in

[ FV ] It's Alright | Cloud/Sephiroth, Cloud/Kadaj, Tifa/Cloud (mild)

Thank you to everyone on this community who've been nice enough to share their recs and fanworks: see this icon? I didn't make it, but isn't it beautiful? ^-^ Kudos to elfinc.

It's been brought to my attention that although 'tis the season to be naughty, not everyone gets a holiday just yet. I hope you enjoy it when it comes -- in the meantime here's a fanvid to distract for your viewing pleasure. There are tones of shounen-ai, so if that's not your thing... just focus on Sephiroth, the apparent Dark Lord. People don't need reasons to worship him.

Concrit is welcome; enjoy!

» Title: It's Alright | Mirrored HERE [.wmv format]
» Author: _bluebells
» Footage: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
» Soundtrack: "Alright", Tadpole
» Pairing(s): Cloud/Sephiroth, Cloud/Kadaj, mild Tifa/Cloud
» Rating: PG
» Date Completed: 4 December 2005

Collapse )

x-posted to _noiresensus, acyaoi, ffvii_yaoi, myprettypuppet
  • Current Music
    "welcome to the darkness ~Iku City~", Hideyuki Fukasawa

(no subject)

I was getting into the festive spirit XD

*hides*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I really am sorry, I was playing about with the AC subs and the idea of Rufus being 'wrapped up' for Christmas was born.

Btw can anyone tell me how to upload fansubs? I've written some that I may feel brave enough to share one day.

final fantasy piano for youu~ ;]

yousendit was being a bitch, i couldn't make a proper torrent, couldn't send it over email or gmail or anywhere else, so i had to go and upload these files individually on rapidshare. >__> it took awhile but. hey. here y'go. merry christmas.

( final fantasy iv piano collection )
( final fantasy v piano collection )
( final fantasy vi piano collection )
( final fantasy vii piano collection )
( final fantasy viii piano collection )
( final fantasy ix piano collection (pt 1) )
( final fantasy ix piano collection (pt 2) )
( final fantasy x piano collection )
( final fantasy x-2 piano collection )

( what each set contains! ;] )

well. that took awhile. sorry if that was hassling. o__o and yes, ffix's collection was so huge that i had to split it up. x'33 all of these are awesome, though. feel free to download.

• Current Music
    FFX-2 Piano Collection - "1000 Words"